• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

That moment

Dema

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That moment in time where you have been stalking the ball in mid air waiting for the td catch as just when the qb said is were to arrive boom there's no ball! 3 long weeks and notta! I hate change of plan guess it's time to write some emails!

I guess I'll venture here . You must understand that these posts are very tiring to the community here but I know you're new so I'll try and answer . Please , please understand what you're dealing with here . It's not a regular type of business such as Amazon .com . These people have lives and do other things as well . This is the black market and I'll leave it at that . The T/a advertised must be viewed as estimates that can be thrown off by a multitude of things . When you email or PM a rep you must give it a few days . To complain because you haven't heard back in 24 hrs is absurd . Same for a pack that is late by a few days . After 3 -4 weeks you may respectfully contact a rep or the shop and ask about your pack if there is a problem but please give them a few days to respond . Whatever you do don't threaten or use a disrespectful tone . I'm not saying you personally have done any of these things just giving you some guidelines . For communicating any sensitive info do not use the PM's , email over a secure email service of your choice . We were all new to this at one point , waiting wondering if you've been ripped off . It's natural . be patient and don't get all up in your head imagining things . Hope this helps . Good luck .

I guess I'll venture here . You must understand that these posts are very tiring to the community here but I know you're new so I'll try and answer . Please , please understand what you're dealing with here . It's not a regular type of business such as Amazon .com . These people have lives and do other things as well . This is the black market and I'll leave it at that . The T/a advertised must be viewed as estimates that can be thrown off by a multitude of things . When you email or PM a rep you must give it a few days . To complain because you haven't heard back in 24 hrs is absurd . Same for a pack that is late by a few days . After 3 -4 weeks you may respectfully contact a rep or the shop and ask about your pack if there is a problem but please give them a few days to respond . Whatever you do don't threaten or use a disrespectful tone . I'm not saying you personally have done any of these things just giving you some guidelines . For communicating any sensitive info do not use the PM's , email over a secure email service of your choice . We were all new to this at one point , waiting wondering if you've been ripped off . It's natural . be patient and don't get all up in your head imagining things . Hope this helps . Good luck .

Very good advice.
patience is what you need.it goes a long way on getting things done.
like he said talking to the rep is the best thing to do.

Lou big thanks for the insight!! And yes as I seem super impatient which I feel like I am alil I put my order and donation threw 4 weeks ago and seems like that was last year!! as I didn't email a rep or as such I made a ticket on the site. Had one made in the past and got a reply within an hour or so this time around just seems like a long time. I'm sure I will be taken care of just needing to vent my frustrations!

Back