• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First run with Tren E

Seminole14

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I've been reading off the forums for a while and I finally decided to join and make my first post. My stats are 5'9 and around 210 with 13-14% bodyfat. 26 years old. Cycle history is a 12 week test prop cycle and then a test e, dbol(4wks) and npp for 12 also. And as much as i hate to say it, I also ran a test cycle when I was 17 despite everyone saying it was a bad idea. gained an unhealthy amount of weight, had an awful diet and got unbeleivable acne and ended up blowing out my knee and losing every bit). Im going to run Tren e, dbol, and test e for my next cycle. I've looked all over online for a decent tren e complete cycle log and havd had terrible luck. I was thinking I would do low test high tren with the tren at around 350 ew and test at 250. unless you guys have all had better luck with high test low tren? when I ran dbol during my last cycle it gave me pretty severe acne on my back, would it be safe to say tren will do the same? I just get little spots from running test. I know it is recommended to run tren a on your first run with tren to rid any awful sides quickly, but I do not like short esters and I tend to do better on longer esters. I am confident I will be able to pull through the sides, but if I react badly to it and decide to stop the tren, I'll just deal with the e taking slightly longer to clear. What kind of gains in strength did you guys get from tren while on a bulk? Even when eating close to 4k calories on a just test bulk, I get stronger but nothing extreme. Also, I was planning on ordering from Levram.us again but I noticed that there site has been suspended? are they done? Thanks for reading this long ass first post guys lol.

As far as acne, I'm sure in your research, you have seen that it can be E2 rebound or uncontrolled E2. Your labs while running cycle should have gotten you honed in on your AI dosing.
As far as people running tren E, there are tons of cycles listing exact dosing schedules with various compounds and while there may not be complete logs there are certainly tons of progress reports and certainly a lot of before/after pictures.
If you have done a ton of research then you haven't begun to do enough research. When you see the guys that are seriously putting together their cycle and they finally post, they will put it in a nice column structure so it isn't all jumbled up. You would have known that if you really had been looking through the posts.
Do some more research and while you do jump in on the other conversations so we can get to know you. Then when the time is right come back and show us what you got.

okay thanks for the tip, definetly should have listed my cycle better

Test E(250 mg Ew, Wk 1-12)
Tren E(350 mg Ew, Wk 1-12)
Adex and Caber on hand
PCT will be Clomid and HCG for Pct starting 2 weeks after last injection
I can't decide if I want to kickstart the first 4 weeks with dbol. Hopefully with Estro in check Acne shouldent be a problem. Making sure continue to do plenty of research to be sure I am smart and safe about it and get the most out of my cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adex should be dosed daily not just on hand.
Nolva should be on hand and used for pct.
If you've never run tren before don't start with tren E!
You sound like you are better off running test with an oral so you can get labs to hone you E2 hunting ability. If you screw up your E2 while on tren, you have a prolactin monster that will show up on your door. Then all the cats in the neighborhood will be after your lactating nipples.

since tren is so much more anabolic and androgenic than anything I've ever ran I'm sure it will be a whole different story but during my last cycles i have not needed an AI nearly as often as people I have cycled with, but yes I was planning on .25 EOD with the adex. Tren affects everyone differently in regards to sides and I am ready to try my first cycle with it. your right, ace would be a much better option for your first. I will for sure take into consideration the test and an oral cycle, always best to learn from guys who have done it. thanks again for the advice bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive tried two viles of straight testosterone C and E... And i loved it. I just don't know where to find anymore? Any insight?

Ive tried two viles of straight testosterone C and E... And i loved it. I just don't know where to find anymore? Any insight?

Sure, $50,000 and I'll hook you up with enough for one cycle

Seminole, you seem to be looking for a coach. Nobody here is going to set your macros, training or cycle. You say you are going to do your research and then message me for all the answers. I'm not your coach. Do your research or find a coach.

Back