• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I spent the day

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
being sucked into sappy love songs..and buying into them

whats your favorite fraudulent song about love, sex, romance...etc

I know my first shepherd died of cancer before this song uploaded to youtube..because I spent a few days heavy in the bottom of a bottle singing this to myself...
sappy right?

I'm madly, deeply, hopelessly in love with my wife. I often shed tears laying down at night thinking of her. I'm not very outwardly romantic but on the inside my feelings are overpowering and deeply emotional so pretty much any song about love captures my thoughts and heart. I'm so thankful for her.

god I love this song... I forgot it existed until now...

- - - Updated - - -

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to heavyiron again.

IML Gear Cream!
main-qimg-feceb4af5d1cfbe4c2cacab631e98889

god I love this song... I forgot it existed until now...

- - - Updated - - -

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to heavyiron again.
But I will say that was a great song and Helena was one of the most beautiful models ever

different kind of love song..this one is for my buddy whos gone and whom I so terribly miss...
he bought this album for me when it first came out because i played the drums and he owned a little record label and at the time declared blink182 the most drum heavy

love you Scotty L. miss you so painfully much-

Every time you suck me in SheriV! I think it's going to be nudes or some rant about riding the Lumberjack's cock:wits:

Back