• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Introduction of Myself

MisterMehaas

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everybody. I'd like to introduce myself. I've been in the precurser game for around 4 years now, living the easy life. However, due to a recent bill being passed last december, it started to look like that was no longer going to be the case. My supp of choice missed the ban, but just these past couple weeks it got nabbed. So sense then I've been reading in debth on what my next move will be. Tax returns are around the corner, of after all. Haha. So, after digging and reading, I think it's time to grow a pair and go legit. From what I'm seeing, it's really no more in cost. I have a couple places in mind, but I'll personally figure that out in due time via more reasearch. Right now my current goal is to hopefully get more intwined in the community, meet some educated peope, perhaps get cycle tips. (Though all that information is already out there.) , and, from tips ive seen, get my post count to 10 so if i have issues i can contact via here. Haha! Now, a little about me personally. I am not a body builder or an athlete. I'm just your typical construction worker that wants to carry 4 block over 2. Plus, I just like the feeling. Who doesn't? I'm also very new to posting in forums. Out of all my hobbies, always just read from a distance. This will be the first community i've actually joined. Just typing this introduction is a huge learning curve! Haha. Anyways, thank you to all who have put this together. Can't beat opportunities!

Welcome to the community! You're in a great place

Thank you! I was weighing my options on which forums, and from all the posts I've read, this one is where I need to be. I see lots of people that are very straight foreword when it comes to products, which means everything to me. Of course, I still see some pseudoscience-Bros around, which can suck. Means I have to replace "Tostinos Pizza" with "lean chicken". Haha! Just gets silly sometimes. But, my real plan is just to be honest with what I am. Just because we all drive a car doesn't mean we all drive to the same place. Still, I want to be a bear. Well, like a not fat bear. I can handle the hair. Never know when you need rope when you're stranded.

Welcome Bro, read read and read some more!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome, Great place to learn.

Welcome brother. You'll find all the info and resources you need right here!

Back