• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle opinions please

tmackaveli23

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up guys? New member to the forums per say. Been a lurker for 5+ years. Looking to see what kind of cycle you can whip up out of what I have. Looking for a lean gain per say I guess you could say cut.
22 years old.
4 cycles
6'1
208lbs about 12.3% bf
What I have on hand
Sustanon 250mg (4)
Masteron 200mg (3)
Tbol 10mg 120 tabs
Anavar 25mg 120 tabs
Proviron 25mg 100 tabs

I have a cycle planned out just looking to see some other opinions. Would like to get to 10% bf by the end of the cycle. Diet will be a deficit as well. Let me know what you think! Thanks guys. I am new so don't flame too hard..

What were your previous cycles, and are u running a pct or blasting and cruising.

Cycle 1: test E 500mg 12wks
Cycle 2: test E 400mg 14wks eq 600mg 14wks
Cycle 3: test E 200mg 12 wks tren e 400mg 10wks with winny at 50mg a day for the last 4wks
Cycle 4: test E 400 mg 12 wks masteron 400mg 12wks with 50mg a day of proviron throughout cycle.
Pct has been nolva only since cycle 2. Tried clomid and not a fan of it.

if it were me .i would just take all that shit until it ran out. just divide it out. although may not the best idea . thats my opinion

I'm really looking to get dosages and where to throw in which orals? Was thinking 60mg of tbol wks 1-4 then wait two weeks and throw in anavar at 75mg wks 6-12

I'm really looking to get dosages and where to throw in which orals? Was thinking 60mg of tbol wks 1-4 then wait two weeks and throw in anavar at 75mg wks 6-12

in my opinion lower the dose and go longer. seems like must people use why too much stuff. takes time to build quality muscle.
so even the orals cut them in half. you can run orals as long as you want if your liver is ok with it. just like some people drink booze everyday.
only way to tell is labs. are you doing a show? seems like a lot of gear to just look good for the beach

I do plan to do a show sometime in September or October. This cycle is mainly to just get some quality retainable muscle on. I am a boxer as well so I'm not trying to get to the point where it is dysfunctional muscle. The most I would want to weigh is around 215 by the end of this run. Maybe a tad more

i'm too tired to do the math. but
600 mg test a week until its gone
400 mg mast
40mg tbol then switch to var when its gone at 50 mg
50 mg proviron a day
thats like 4 moths total
load up on liver support. if you start feeling like shit back the orals down
thats how i'd do it

I would buy more mast and run it at a higher dose. Kickstart with tbol. End load with Anavar.

Sust 500 wk 1-12
Mast 600 wk 1-12
Tbol 50mg/day 1-4
Anavar 50mg/day 9-12

I've ran sust & mast @ 1 gram each per week. Mast at higher doses works very well.

You'll most likely want to use both the test and master on at the same time.. so keep the doses minimal and run them til you run out.
use 2 tabs of tbol in the mid morning and 2 tabs of var in the evening.

If you w/o in the am, than use the tbol before your training.
Not sure what to do with the proviron

And yes, you can run two oral at the same time if you don't get freaky with high doses of each

IML Gear Cream!
What kind of gains should I see from this cycle with my diet on point? Drop in bf and about 10lbs added would be great.

Back