• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is it true that traps have the most androgen receptors in them?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If so would pinning traps make for faster effects of injected compounds?

Like to know this also.

Most people say guys that use steroids tend to see more development in the traps before other areas due to the receptors. Now if that's proven I'm not 100% sure. I will say this... Pinning traps fucking sucks, and you'll get some serious PIP from it. I was running PL Test/Tren with barely any pip, and i decided to pin traps.. Couldnt even more my shoulder around after that it hurt so bad. And my friend "a nurse" did it for me so I know she pinned properly.

I would think it's irrelevant. The androgen receptors are cell-based, causing modified action (gene expression leading to protein synthesis) in that particular cell. Pinning traps will lead to the AAS being available to those cells, but also to all the other ones in the body via ordinary blood flow. Likewise, pin the gear in your ass and your traps will still grow.

But I dunno. Maybe a biochem sort of person can chime in here...

Most people say guys that use steroids tend to see more development in the traps before other areas due to the receptors. Now if that's proven I'm not 100% sure. I will say this... Pinning traps fucking sucks, and you'll get some serious PIP from it. I was running PL Test/Tren with barely any pip, and i decided to pin traps.. Couldnt even more my shoulder around after that it hurt so bad. And my friend "a nurse" did it for me so I know she pinned properly.
As with any muscle I'd think over time it'd get better. I don't see traps as being a high volume site though.

This is very interesting :hmm:.....I would like a solid answere :clapping:

4ea.jpg

It's true, Delts and Traps have a lot of androgen receptors, that's how you can tell natty from juiced or if someone started juicing.

You don't have to pin traps to see them grow though.
When I jumped back on gears by delts and traps blew up, over first 3 weeks of use.
I tend to pin glutes and quads, I pin delts on very rare occasions like 1ce a month.

Note, the 'growth' won't be permanent, it's very much like bloat, once you come off your traps and delts will deflate.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
When you pin testosterone it goes intramuscular. That means it goes between the muscle fibers. The test is absorbed by the blood stream not the muscle fibers themselves. If any is absorbed directly it is completely insignificant. That is why over and over you hear people say that test is not a benefit for the specific site pinned. It is from the bloodstream that test, oxygen, nitric oxide, other gases and all nutrients reach the muscles.

When you pin testosterone it goes intramuscular. That means it goes between the muscle fibers. The test is absorbed by the blood stream not the muscle fibers themselves. If any is absorbed directly it is completely insignificant. That is why over and over you hear people say that test is not a benefit for the specific site pinned. It is from the bloodstream that test, oxygen, nitric oxide, other gases and all nutrients reach the muscles.

thanks for bringing that up big Ronnie I hear all the time people saying I pinned my arms they got bigger. if that was the case my ass would be bigger than anything else.
some people just don't believe maybe it was from hard work.
I don't care how much steroids you do if you stay at home behind you're computer or behind you're woman. if you're not tearing muscle tissue up just leave the gear alone. us serious bodybuilders who breathe, eat,dream,and shit this lifestyle needs a.a.s. only for a extra edge not to grow hell most my mass I got in my 20s in the 90s and that was a era where Mexico was the only place to get shit but if I would of started then I'd either be in the Olympia by now or dead. but in my 40s I believe its necessary support test anyway I'm rambling sorry time for legs. oh and I'm MR.teen MO.1992 I did do primo back then to help keep muscle while dieting.because in 1991 I lost to much natural contest dieting got 2nd first year 1rst the second. wish I had what we have now.

caveman72 using not abusing

That might be true of AAS and most other substances, but everything? What about certain healing peptides like BPC-157 that is usually injected near the injury? Or our old time favorite, synthol! Some things seem to hang around locally... maybe they avoid the bloodstream somehow, or are readily accepted into cells around the pin depot.

I realized you're just talking about test, but I was focusing on the "intramuscular" explanation. Maybe reading too much into it.

That might be true of AAS and most other substances, but everything? What about certain healing peptides like BPC-157 that is usually injected near the injury? Or our old time favorite, synthol! Some things seem to hang around locally... maybe they avoid the bloodstream somehow, or are readily accepted into cells around the pin depot.

I realized you're just talking about test, but I was focusing on the "intramuscular" explanation. Maybe reading too much into it.

First off the reason you do an intramuscular injection is to get your compounds as close to the capillaries as possible for absorption.
Synthol is highly refined synthetic oil that is specifically designed not to be rapidly absorbed. Synthol does not go into the cells, but is intended to stretch the muscle fascia. The fascia is the body suit that encases the muscle and by stretching it, the muscle has more room to grow uninhibited. If you do not stretch the fascia first, then you have an opposing force preventing the growth of the muscle.
Excellent question about healing peptides. If you look at some of the reports like the ones Basskiller collected, even the bpc-157 states that the peptide is systemic. It does absorb into the blood and gets inside the cells to be read and replicated by mRNA and tRNA to be utilized by the cells. We do have certain protocols in place however to spot inject. Here is where there is a lot of bro science and I certainly won't argue against it. Another possibility is where there is actual damaged tissue and the body has workhorses inside and outside of cells trying to rebuild the damage.
The reason I bring this up is because of the use of corticosteroids. This type of steroid is used for inflammation. Corticosteroids are injected at the site of injury or taken orally. So what happens here? Corticosteroids are much simpler as I understand, but I don't know everything about it. At the injection site, corticosteroids can immediately be affective on fascia, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, and the like. This is good news because these structure do not have their own blood supply which is why healing of these structures often takes longer or doesn't take place at all. With a torn muscle, it would target the torn connective tissue. As far as the muscle cells themselves, I would assume that the corticosteroid absorbs into the blood and reaches the cells themselves. This part I haven't ever looked into, simply because it is usually the aforementioned tissues. So why do we do spot injections for research peptides? They will get where they need to go, but if we can help them get to the needy tissues faster it is better safe than not.

Back