• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ass licking??? Who likes it???

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have only did it or had it done like 2 nights I can remember an we were both super wasted (Tyrone an I)

Wanna get into it more, after a shower an such. I know I like it when my girl licks my my taint, the area of skin between the balls an bum as im jackin for the money shot sometimes.... I had a friend who swore by girls sticking their finger in his but when he came.... Fuck it, I would try it, Dont knock it till you try it

no homo, does anyone else like???

umm.. you mean some people don't like it?

just hen you think you have shit figured out ... damn

Heard about the finger in the ass right when your ready to shoot a load from a few buddies ...But I dont give a FUCK > Aint nobody sticking a finger or anything up my ass ...Had a bitch try putting my ankles behind my head once a long time ago and try licking my asshole and It bugged me out lol ...I jumped right the fuck up and told her to cut that shit out . She tried doing it again a few min lata and again I got up and told her not to fucking go there again ...Then I just threw her on the floor and banged the shit outta her . I couldnt handle it . Now when it comes to me licking ass > Fuck yea I love that shit . Especially when Im fucked up . As long as its clean

Love doing it and my girl loves licking mine as well. Not even a big deal anymore, she does it almost every blow job now lol

When I am really frisky and a little drunk I like to do it to my gf, but she protests...would think she would love it. Guess she is just protective. I have never actually been able to catch her doing a #2 in the bathroom. And it has been like three years.

Ass banging with my tongue ..... All in. Getting my hole licked, ding ding ding we got a winner. These topics never cease to amaze , good job TBJ . At least the week off is being productive.

Ass banging with my tongue ..... All in. Getting my hole licked, ding ding ding we got a winner. These topics never cease to amaze , good job TBJ . At least the week off is being productive.

On a serious note: agree. To the dudes that have never had their fart hole/taint/balls in a woman's mouth while being jerked off... I feel for you fellas, I really do.

Yes to both licking and being licked. My girl loves it when I do it to her, got me curious as to why... and now I know ;)

Heard about the finger in the ass right when your ready to shoot a load from a few buddies ...But I dont give a FUCK > Aint nobody sticking a finger or anything up my ass ...Had a bitch try putting my ankles behind my head once a long time ago and try licking my asshole and It bugged me out lol ...I jumped right the fuck up and told her to cut that shit out . She tried doing it again a few min lata and again I got up and told her not to fucking go there again ...Then I just threw her on the floor and banged the shit outta her . I couldnt handle it . Now when it comes to me licking ass > Fuck yea I love that shit . Especially when Im fucked up . As long as its clean
Closet homo^^^^^^

IML Gear Cream!
the fucking wisdom in here..

for a new guy - i feel like I' just got home

brilliant !!!

if she doesn't get into being rimmed, get a small vibrator that will be safe in the shower - buzz her clit with it when you tongue bang her

better yet get her hot then tell her to buzz her clit with it - and you finger bang her while you rim away

It will be some next level fun time for her if she's never been into before, get ready fr her to ask for it

I eat ass but I'm not ok with them going past my balls usually. However if they neglect my ball they are automatically on the c team. :coffee:

I enjoy licking pussy & asshole all together. Much easier doing this when the gal is ass up/face down.

As far as me, I've had my balls sucked, taint licked.....had a gal finger me ONCE as I came and I didn't like it. Too odd. I won't let a chick lick my asshole bc I'm too damn hairy and its gross down there.

b06e6fedfb87f1e68486c0552fb6a870.jpg

If I were a chick id lick ^^^^^

No one goes near my poop shoot :nono:....on the over hand I cant go without lickin some poop shoot ....pretty weird huh...:roflmao:

Get Shredded!
Your a legit fag if you don't enjoy that shit!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to trapstar again.

When I think about it, I don't think I could enjoy some random sloot doing it. There's an allure about your girl doing it, that deep- butt munching bond that is built. :daydream:

Having my ass licked or fingered isn't on my to-do list.

When I think about it, I don't think I could enjoy some random sloot doing it. There's an allure about your girl doing it, that deep- butt munching bond that is built. :daydream:

It'd have to be a random for me. No way I could kiss my wife's mouth everyday after that shit

I've never had it done so can't knock it. But I love eating my girls ass and she lobes it too lmao tongue fuck it muhsha

- - - Updated - - -

Love*****

Back