• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Androgel

Chrisstyle526

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
5'9
27yrs old
171 lbs
Any opinion or advice on a 10 wk first cycle of androgel. Was thinking of 5-7.5 g a day before I get into any test e or ester based test. Have read that hcg is good to go with it to be proactive on sides. Will do 4-6 wk clomid pct.

Light gains(5-10lbs) get a little more cut, increased energy and libido. But I also kind of want to see how my body reacts to addy test before I do a serious cycle. Thought it would be best to start small and be informed instead of going on an all out stack with dbol and deca, sust.... And then be like oh wow now I'm in shut down and have all theses horrible side effects and I don't know where they came from, like I read about alot of first timers doing

Yea it's better to start slow even when u start to cycle. A simple test cycle would b a good first cycle. I'm too sure about androgel I haven't read to many good reviews on it, but maybe I will respond well to it.

I was presecribed androgel. Sucked! my dr. agreed, put me on 200mg cypt. Much happier while cruising anyway. Absorption rates vary significantly blood levels were erratic. Start out slow on test only and keep estrogen in check. Your gtg!

Forget androgel. You're going to so see little to shit from that. Ask your doctor for injectable testosterone and have a good reason (e.g. androgel having lower efficacy, lots of close physical contact with people your girlfriend, etc.)

Do the beginner's cycle we generally recommend. 500-600mg of injectable testosterone enanthate or cypionate per week for 10-12 weeks. Standard PCT. You'll see 15 pounds of body recomposition typically (e.g. 5lbs less fat, 10lbs more muscle if you do the diet properly) as a beginner.

I was on androgel and I wasn't impressed. Plus it's very expensive. If you're concerned about sides, start at a low dose of Test, like 300 mg a week and increase slowly up to 500-600 mg and see how you react. Test is pretty mild especially at low doses. What sides are you most concerned with? If you have an AI on hand you should be fine.

So I talked to my guy and got test-e 250. Doing .8 twice a week to start so that's 400mg a week. Would it hurt to go ahead and just use the androgel, since I already have it, for the first couple weeks since it is non ester and could act like a kick start til the enth builds up?

So I talked to my guy and got test-e 250. Doing .8 twice a week to start so that's 400mg a week. Would it hurt to go ahead and just use the androgel, since I already have it, for the first couple weeks since it is non ester and could act like a kick start til the enth builds up?
Go ahead, it won't hurt and can only help some.

I'm guessing the 400mg per week is your own chosen dose, and not that recommended by the physician? If you're running a first-time cycle, go with 500mg per week.

Make sure to run it for 10-11 weeks!

2 weeks after your last injection, start a 3-4 week PCT.

Good move. Andro gel or Testim are not suitable for a cycle of test. You would have to use so much and be just slathered with the goey stuff and it still wouldn't be enough to get much from it. 400 - 600 mg/wk of inj test first time should be right on the money, also very comfortable and safe. Using the gel with the test at first is ok, I did it when they first put me on hrt and made decent gains. Make sure to have an AI on hand if needed and do a proper PCT. Good luck. Welcome to the wonderful world of Testosterone !!!

Thanks for all the help! So this is where I'm at.
Androgel w 1-3, ~100mg test(%absorbed..who knows)
Test-e w 1-10 500mg/w
Clomid w 12-16 50mg/d
Will get arimadex to keep on hand

Thanks for all the help! So this is where I'm at.
Androgel w 1-3, ~100mg test(%absorbed..who knows)
Test-e w 1-10 500mg/w
Clomid w 12-16 50mg/d
Will get arimadex to keep on hand
Looks perfect. You can run the PCT for 3 weeks only if you want. You should be good to go by the end of the third week.

Back