• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloodwork barrage

chocolatemalt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Mostly this is just a bunch of data to ponder. Or ignore.

First three files are recent bloodwork, next two are from several weeks ago.

The cycle, currently:

~450mg/wk test-e up to several days before the recent bloodwork then switched to 750mg/wk TIPP but too short a duration to have much effect yet
150mg/wk NPP
100mg/day proviron
40mg/day dbol
Occasionally: 100mg TNE PWO

E2

More data here on the crazy badness of ECLIA assays when using either tren or nandrolones, but I guess we already knew that. E2 got out of range (looking at LC/MS/MS numbers here) in first labs on 0.5 mg/day adex, upped it to 1 mg/day then switched to 25mg/day aromasin (IMR). That did the trick! ED and anorgasmia issues disappeared.

Prolactin

Started 0.5 mg/day Prami for a few weeks to attack prolactin directly. It worked, but progesterone is still way out of range. Anyone seen that before? Any downsides?

Lipids

Normally mine are all in range when off-cycle or on TRT despite a crap diet. The main culprit here on-cycle is accutane. Initially it was at 20mg/day but I cut it to 10mg once the zits were banished. Probably will maintain that dose due to impending AAS bumps, instead of toying with 5mg/day.

Thyroid

This is still making me cry... tried various T3 and T4 doses alongside the HGH (green or grey tops) but haven't found the magic formula yet to boost energy levels and those blood markers. At this point I'd settle for crude hyperthyroidism. Picking up HGH again after a few weeks off -- 3.3 IU/day. Once more into the breach...

Back