• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

music you play on a first date..

charles bronson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
or warming up at the gym.

amon tobin is... different

what do you fuckers listen to that NOBODY here has probably heard?

I remember seeing the first movie. very fucking stark to watch...

Im fond of eminem...so I contribute this,

and this sets the correct mood
I fuck you to control you...I fuck you to fuck you over...

when I wanna be more subtle about what I think of you...

me and blow had an affair when this song came out

not a big fan of the feminem..

and this sets the correct mood
I fuck you to control you...I fuck you to fuck you over...

sheri for the win

that... is some fucking grind music

" got weib ich will kein engel sein "

if you don't speak german, the subtitles might help

speaking of the feM and the current state of rap in general..

the best rap lyrics since the fucking 90's right here kids!

try driving the speed limit listening to this, first time you get her in your car- take her out on the interstate and see how may cars you can pass

I normally play a old cassette by David Allen Coe...

Song #1 Cum Stains on the Pillow

Followed by Finger Fucking Sally

This normally gets the little lady slicker then a well diggers shoe...if all else fails I ask if she would like to roleplay Max Hardcore flicks..

Al Green, Curtis Mayfield., Ella Fitzgerald, Nina Simone! If you fail on that..... You are the sucker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I normally play a old cassette by David Allen Coe...

Song #1 Cum Stains on the Pillow

Followed by Finger Fucking Sally

This normally gets the little lady slicker then a well diggers shoe...if all else fails I ask if she would like to roleplay Max Hardcore flicks..
His nephew had a band out of FTWTX

Sheri you like eminem? No shit. Go listen to the song Spacebound. Fucking amazing! About a relationship from start to "end".

While I'm not an Eminem fan, Spacebound is a good tune.

Consequently, my wife and I's first date was a Type O Negative concert.

GDI you posted this AGAIN????
This whole album was basically my life in my early - mid 20's until I got off dope and got married (marriage will kill you faster I think in retrospect).

The shows were awesome. Too many people on too many drugs and chicks running around naked everywhere. Life was good. I think. I don't really remember much of it except the car wrecks and that whole prison thing. :roflmao:

This is actually my date song. Maybe second or third, depends on the date. If I'm actually going so far as to take s girl out I generally am pretty interested and want to talk. Anyway, it's a gem.

I should add that the song has to be accompanied with just enough bad singing to get her to smile and the checklist offers the opportunity to say something along the lines of "so I'm doing alright so far right?" Awkward confidence is disarming. 😈

Last edited:
Back