• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGC injection bruising

geezerjude

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Folks,
What am I doing wrong? This has happened twice.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427241737903.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427241737903.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 40
How much water are you injecting? I pin 15-50units of water with peps and/or hcg 3 times daily and never had a bruise like that. Is it pharmacy HCG? Did you test it? I've never bruised that bad pinning test subq honestly. And I'm a lot leaner. Maybe move more towards the love handles if everything else is checking out.

Yer a bleeder. :)

Dunno. I've been taking 325mg/day aspirin myself for a few months now and I still don't have this happen, though any nosebleeds or other skin injuries definitely require a bit more attention to allow clotting time.

I assume you're using a slin pin, SQ, etc... Whose HCG?

Are you pinching the skin up? Going in at a 45 degree angle?
Making sure is in the fat?
How much volume per inject, (how many mL)

I am injecting 5 units, half of a skin pin. I got the stuff from the clinic Ric Drasin and Stan Efferdin (spelling?) are reps for. The clinic out of Miami.

.5ml is on the higher end but either you are too close to the navel and are hitting veins you you aren't getting the needle deep enough if it's pharmacy hcg. Or you just have a bleeding issue.

I am injecting 5 units, half of a skin pin. I got the stuff from the clinic Ric Drasin and Stan Efferdin (spelling?) are reps for. The clinic out of Miami.

Dunno if it's an option for you but I reconstitute at a 1mL/5,000IU rate, so that's just 0.1 mL per pin... hella nice. Might make you bleed less.

.5ml is on the higher end but either you are too close to the navel and are hitting veins you you aren't getting the needle deep enough if it's pharmacy hcg. Or you just have a bleeding issue.

You were one of the guys who told I used too much water when I first got this. It was too late. So if I understand correctly, further away from navel, more towards love handles, pinch, inject at an angle, use less water in next vial.
Thanks guys.

How about this spot?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427243051338.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427243051338.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 37
Dunno if it's an option for you but I reconstitute at a 1mL/5,000IU rate, so that's just 0.1 mL per pin... hella nice. Might make you bleed less.

I have to reorder soon. I will reread this to make sure the injections have less water next batch. Thanks.

Pinch the skin, Inject straight in. 90 degree angle. For 11,000 iu I use 5.5 ml so a 500iu shot is 25 on the slin pin. Maybe move further from the navel. Alternate sides also.

Yer a bleeder. :)

Dunno. I've been taking 325mg/day aspirin myself for a few months now and I still don't have this happen, though any nosebleeds or other skin injuries definitely require a bit more attention to allow clotting time.

I assume you're using a slin pin, SQ, etc... Whose HCG?
Watch that dose brother! I've seen people run the low dose at 2 a day for extended periods but even that should be limited! I myself have bumped to two before and ran it too long. We are all human and most of us disregard health at times for growth. Not disrespecting or judging man, just giving my advice. Take it or leave it just as long as you stay healthy!

Watch that dose brother! I've seen people run the low dose at 2 a day for extended periods but even that should be limited! I myself have bumped to two before and ran it too long. We are all human and most of us disregard health at times for growth. Not disrespecting or judging man, just giving my advice. Take it or leave it just as long as you stay healthy!

Thx for the concern! And yep you're right, there are definite risks at that dose. 325mg/day = 4x baby aspirin. I'm actually on this on doctor's orders to help resolve a blood clot in the arm from hospitalization for severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic four months ago. The alternatives would be even more powerful anti-coagulants such as coumadin that come with harsher lists of possible sides (and price tags) so I'm going the aspirin route for now. Healthy so far... and the clot seems to be improving quite a bit.

On the plus side, my RBC and hematocrit are both comfortably in range despite being on cycle at the moment. 46% on hematocrit where I'd normally be 52%+ (<51% is the reference range for LabCorp). It's gotta be the aspirin.

I do my hcg 2X a week just to stay in line with TRT, so its a smaller individual dose. I have never had a bruise, but I move around and go as far over as you are showing in the picture. What size pin are you using? I got 1/2" and am pretty lean. 5/16" just did not seem deep enough. Also, I inject faily slow. I read that the pressure of an insulin needle Sub-Q can damage tissue if injected too fast. But really, I go slow cause Im old.. and thats how we do things!

if I was you I would get some blood work done and see where your levels are at for your clotting factors. when you cut yourself do your tend to bleed for a while after holding pressure? if yes, def want to get it checked out.

You are not going deep enough. If you are using a 29g 1/2" needle it should be in all the way to the bottom, closer to 90 degrees then 45. Push it in slow.

What needle size are you using?

Get Shredded!
I do my hcg 2X a week just to stay in line with TRT, so its a smaller individual dose. I have never had a bruise, but I move around and go as far over as you are showing in the picture. What size pin are you using? I got 1/2" and am pretty lean. 5/16" just did not seem deep enough. Also, I inject faily slow. I read that the pressure of an insulin needle Sub-Q can damage tissue if injected too fast. But really, I go slow cause Im old.. and thats how we do things!

I am injecting twice a week too. I am no longer having any bruising at all. I inject midway between navel and love handle. I am using the standard issue insulin needle. I appear to have figured it out with everyone's help of course. Thanks.

I am injecting twice a week too. I am no longer having any bruising at all. I inject midway between navel and love handle. I am using the standard issue insulin needle. I appear to have figured it out with everyone's help of course. Thanks.

Nice, good for you solving the problem.

But you might wanna spread out the pins a bit. I do them all around the belly, anything within 4" of the navel. Better not to concentrate them if you want to avoid any scar tissue complications, even if we're just talking fat, skin, and connective tissue.

What did you figure the problem to be? Only time I have seen HCG bruising like that was too shallow of an injection. Or once they let the needle bounce around and move the whole time they were injecting and pushed fast.

What did you figure the problem to be? Only time I have seen HCG bruising like that was too shallow of an injection. Or once they let the needle bounce around and move the whole time they were injecting and pushed fast.

I have no idea what caused the bruising. I moved away from the navel area and I no longer had bruising. Did not change anything except where I injected.

Ive had this happen couple times. I can tell when it happens. I pinch aggresively and put the needle in at angle. Works for me...

I do a lot of thigh subQ.
I have also done IM with hcg.
Find what works for you.

Back