• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coming off a blast in time for surgery

Guillotine

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am on a test c/tren e/var/provi run (3 weeks or so in) and just found out I snapped my ACL and need surgery. Given the long esters and the oral I'm using, how much time should I give myself to get back to trt dosage before getting my pre-op checkup done? Any suggestions on supps to use to get bloodowrk back to normal more quickly?

I have 5months before the operation, so trying to ride that line between maximizing the run and still qualifying/clearing the pre-op exam.

Why are you/they waiting so long to do the surgery? Isn't that something that needs to be done asap for a better chance of healing?

I would think though if you current cycle is 12 weeks you should be fine to get back to your TRT dose for the final 2 months

Why are you/they waiting so long to do the surgery? Isn't that something that needs to be done asap for a better chance of healing?

I would think though if you current cycle is 12 weeks you should be fine to get back to your TRT dose for the final 2 months
Well, it seems that my quads are keeping the knee stable. I tore it in November and have been lifting and doing martial arts and sparring since then with some minor issues. The timing is a result of doctor and patient availability...I have some work deadlines that I can't miss, my mother's 80th bday is coming up, etc. Doc said as long as I'm not a total moron, I should be OK to wait a few months. He told me to back down on the legpresses from 1500lb x 10reps to 1000 x25 reps, etc.

I'm running the highest lvls of test/tren I've ever done, so Thursday's blood work will tell me how out of whack my bloods are. But tren e takes a while to clear out, and my blood pressure is borderline high, so I want to make sure I get it down to where it needs to be beforehand.

I had to bail on a test e cycle in December . I went to the bitter end. Last pin on 12/15 , preop on 12/29 and nothing was said . I had been advised to stop two weeks before . My BP had also dropped to a normal level .

Sorry to hear about the ACL. Are you running HGH? If you have 5 months until the surgery, you would have time to run HGH to build it up in your system to help with the recovery it possible. Good luck.

Sorry to hear about the ACL. Are you running HGH? If you have 5 months until the surgery, you would have time to run HGH to build it up in your system to help with the recovery it possible. Good luck.
I was thinking about that, but don't have a source for it.

Not really. More than likely they will be replacing the ACL completely which allows for some wiggle room of when to do it. In fact if you knee is stable enough sometimes you can avoid it for long periods of time. There have been pro athletes that continue their careers with torn ACLs by simply wearing a brace and having the muscular support to hold the knee pretty damn stable.

This or look into peptides brother. Also good luck with the knee!

This or look into peptides brother. Also good luck with the knee!
Thanks man!

I'm a simple guy.. I know test tren var provi etc. I've tried making sense of peptides but the complex interactions confuse the crap outta me. HGH would be my preference, but after what happened, I have no idea where to look.

Back