• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ready for free olive oil???

WaterTurkey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Shortly gonna be giving away a vial of AA gear any suggestions? I'm thinking something like extra virgin. Also offering 15% off orders with promo code Ronnie15 and we also still have our Test-PIP special going which is pretty awesome!!

Only if it's sterile olive oil!

I'm allergic to olive. Can I get canola?

hmm sure and there is no additional charge, but it will be $60 shipping if you want it in a reasonable time.. :coffee:

What's funny and sad is I almost Repped for them. He was ready to announce it but I told him I'd only do it if I could choose some guys to run protocol to prove or disprove the underdosed allegations and they would need to be compensated for their troubles. Also I wanted my first months pay up front to see how the gear was for myself. Silly me I thought if the gear was actually good I might be able to turn the aa name around. But of course I don't hear back from him for over 2 weeks and then see the new guys doing the exact same thing AA has been doing. There are more give away threads than people purchasing their products. I don't know what I was thinking. Glad it didn't work out though. Good luck guys.

Pinning instructions included. If your labs come back low you had definitely been pinning it wrong.

Dude this guy's gear is so legit, I was only running 50mg of test E and my bloods came back at 1200TT. Better buy right now before he goes private!

Also you forgot to mention that it'll flow through a 30g slin pin like water.

Anyone getting sick of these posts lately that are basically causing mass hysterical? Fucking place is turning into Meso 2.0.

Can I stack it with balsamic vinegar. Huge gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I been out for a while, you guys have a link to the underdose allegations?

Anyone getting sick of these posts lately that are basically causing mass hysterical? Fucking place is turning into Meso 2.0.

Honestly if these post werent pointing out some truth they prop wouldnt be getting this much play ...I agree there has been alot of them lately and yes Im sick of them but from the standpoint that I wish there werent so many sponcors selling shit underdosed gear or selling shit underdosed gear that wasnt even cooked correctly then changing their company name and coming back to do the same thing all over again ....I have luckily never been burnt for gear . I chose sources very very carefully . But I do believe a few of the guys who make claims such as the 1 I stated above ... I dont believe every claim BUT I do believe some especially when they come from what seem to be guys that have a lil status here ...JMO

After being burned by said company and seeing the same practices continued I have made it my mission to dig at them at any chance possible. Hence my frequent posts dogging them.

Get Shredded!

i did an entire investigation thread. Posted evidence that was validated and judgement was made

- - - Updated - - -

i did an entire investigation thread. Posted evidence that was validated and judgement was made

Back