• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Lab test results, need help reading them.

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been off cycle for just over 8 weeks now. I was having a prolactin issue, lactating nipples so I went and got blood work. I pct'd exactly 14 days after my last pin. My pct consisted of clomid @ 100/100/50/50 nolva @ 60/60/40/30 and arimidex ( should've used aromasin) @ .25mg Ed, I ran my ai from the first injection until the end of my pct. I know my estrogen is really high but I don't know how everything else looks. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 43
What is your pre-cycle test usually at? 500total isn't horrible, and the free test looks nice. That E2 is way high - do you cry at puppy commercials?

What is your pre-cycle test usually at? 500total isn't horrible, and the free test looks nice. That E2 is way high - do you cry at puppy commercials?

Hahaha no, no crying. But I can be a real fucking bitch over the slightest shit, I get mean over nothing really. I've never gotten bloodwork done before, I live in Rhode Island and you can't get labs done without a Drs order.. Should I jump on an ai? I have aromasin on hand, I'm going to talk to the dr today and see what she wants to do... Maybe she'll send Me to an endo and I can get an Rx. I was pretty surprised at my free test! How does my prolactin look

I start slamming AI's when my E2 hits the 60's. Over 100 I'd be drinking it like water. ;)

Can't tell you about the prolactin.

Prolactin looks to be with in range. Estrogen is out of control.

Yea I know my estrogen is sky fucking high. I am going to talk to the dr at 1130, if she doesn't write me a script then and there I'll start to aromasin

Whos or what compounds? I ran test prop 500mg ew, tren ace 400 my ew. The tren is the culprit no doubt

Yeah sorry I meant compounds.

That amount of tren gave you issues. Wow I'm surprised. I guess everyone is different.

im pretty sure I'm prone to/ normally have high estrogen. I have no proof but I have gyno from puberty so that's why I say that.. Maybe I'm way off and that makes no sense. Do you think my e2 is that high because of estrogen rebound from the arimidex? I know I should've used aromasin...

I maybe wrong but I think if you get your e2 under control your prolactin issue should disappear. Prolactin needs estrogen to have effect.

Yeah, the adex rebound might be dogging you. It should wear off in a few weeks if you're patient though. It'd be interesting to see where your estrogen is then.

Bummer you got total estrogens rather than E2 specifically. Can't do an apples-to-apples on numbers really. But chances are good your E2 is bad based on the total. And symptoms.

If you normally have high estrogen even after this rebound is gone and test levels are stable (at 500-ish?) then you might want to be on AI therapy while off-cycle. If body fat % is high this could be an even better avenue of attack before settling on chems. The aromatase in body fat might be the whole problem.

Yeah, the adex rebound might be dogging you. It should wear off in a few weeks if you're patient though. It'd be interesting to see where your estrogen is then.

Bummer you got total estrogens rather than E2 specifically. Can't do an apples-to-apples on numbers really. But chances are good your E2 is bad based on the total. And symptoms.

If you normally have high estrogen even after this rebound is gone and test levels are stable (at 500-ish?) then you might want to be on AI therapy while off-cycle. If body fat % is high this could be an even better avenue of attack before settling on chems. The aromatase in body fat might be the whole problem.

My bf % is low. I don't have an exact number but I would say 15% at max and I don't think its that high. I'll see what the dr recommends and see if she'll do bloodwork again in a few weeks. Thanks for your input

I have a question. I've never seen estradiol labeled "total estrogens". Are you sure that it's E2? The reason I say that is I asked my doc to test my E2 and it came back 189. I freaked out then realized he did "total estrogens". I did private labs and my E2 was actually 49.

I also don't understand how you could be creating E2 with no exogenous test be put into your system. You would think taking Adex would crash you.

I jumped the gun. It may be because adex rebound but I think you still need to get an actual E2 test

I jumped the gun. It may be because adex rebound but I think you still need to get an actual E2 test

Im guessing it's rebound from the dex. It's hard to get bloodwork where I live. My dr referred me to an endocrinologist, but who knows how long that will take to get an appointment then results..

Back