• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Some advice

heathalot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I need a good dose of it on pinning delts. I'm scared to do it. I usually do quads and glutes. Pin size, placement? I have 23g half inch pins that work well. Idk if that's too big for delt.

No that is fine. You can hit front or center delt just jab asperate and bang. Delts are my fav spot to hit

I norm pin and go but giving the "right" advise. Don't want to steer in wrong direction.

25g x 1" delts is a piece of cake.
Pin and go.
My gluts are a pain in the ass i got to stand in front of a mirror .

When I go to the dr for my bi-weekly trt inject, they NEVER aspirate - i think it is debated in medical circles for IM. I probably would if using tren, since tren into a vein might be what causes tren cough, but i doubt i ever will ever use it. The thought of experiencing that scares the crap out of me. But I digress.
Delt is a hell of a lot easier than quad in my opinion. I go straight in the side, about 2 fingers down from the shoulder. Hold the syr like a dart, put your wrist against your arm and push it in. for me, this works a lot smoother than going in from mid air. I use either a 23g or 25g 1" in delts and hip without issue.

I had to practice with bacteriostatic water I'm not kidding. I was eskeered but that made me comfortable.

i dont know...ive got some pretty decent sized delts for a little guy, but im scared one inch is too long. I feel like its going to hit a bone or something. Im going to give it a try this evening. And I always pin and go as well. I tried that aspirate shit a few times...boring.

I use 25 gauge 1 inch. Delt is the least painful of all sites in my opinion. I just found the sweet spot on my thighs aswell, I do lats from time to time also. I hate doing glutes unless someone else is pinning me, just because it's a pain in the ass.

IML Gear Cream!
I just did the deed...took me 6 alcohol pads to work up to it. Not too bad. Do you folks usually have a little bit of oil seep back out after removing pin?

25" 1 inch are awesome but you can also use 27" 5/8. Don't even know it's in their...

Stick to rotating quads and glutes unless you're injecting >4 times a week.

Back