• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Disappearance of Abaxen

MAD King

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

I was trying to order another vial of Deca and to my surprise, or actually not, the website levram is gone and also they disappeared here on this forum.
That means I was right with my testing results.

They are going through a ownership change. This came up a few days ago. Heavy stated they asked to be taken with the intent on coming back.

Hello,

I was trying to order another vial of Deca and to my surprise, or actually not, the website levram is gone and also they disappeared here on this forum.
That means I was right with my testing results.

correlation does not imply causation. once mansir left most of the loyal customers went with him. while they're not keeping any reps on the board anymore, (or maybe even keeping a sub forum) their website is still up, just checked it. to assume that they closed down because of your test results is idiocy at its finest.

correlation does not imply causation. once mansir left most of the loyal customers went with him. while they're not keeping any reps on the board anymore, (or maybe even keeping a sub forum) their website is still up, just checked it. to assume that they closed down because of your test results is idiocy at its finest.

Checked their website yesterday and it was off. Back today, it really looks like I am a newbie and have to learn a lot here.
Can you please explain what a rep here does? Isn't it a UG lab? Why do they need reps?

Thank you

Checked their website yesterday and it was off. Back today, it really looks like I am a newbie and have to learn a lot here.
Can you please explain what a rep here does? Isn't it a UG lab? Why do they need reps?

Thank you

Why does mcdonalds need workers? Aren't they a restaurant? Why doesn't the owner cook and take orders.. Oh wait.

Thank you

I appreciate noobs asking how things work around here. Stick around and you will learn

Repped outta the red noob :winkfinger:

Back