• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Score!!! AAP TOUCHDOWN

Niteboss

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my pack today. Checked mailbox when i got home. Nothing!!

Walked into house. Mama already got the mail before she took off to work. Pack was sitting on counter.

Great packaging. Best I've had to date.

Got my summer cruize,fall lean bulk and winter recomp.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 92
Good thing mama is cool,lol

- - - Updated - - -

Looks very nice btw.

Booty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my pack today. Checked mailbox when i got home. Nothing!!

Walked into house. Mama already got the mail before she took off to work. Pack was sitting on counter.

Great packaging. Best I've had to date.

Got my summer cruize,fall lean bulk and winter recomp.
Looks awesome brother! You will love the smooth top shelf oils from AAP!

What's your next cycle going to look like brother?

Looks awesome brother! You will love the smooth top shelf oils from AAP!

What's your next cycle going to look like brother?

The plan for the rest of the year is.

Just finished up a 10 week blast of Trest Ace 75mg ed,Msten kicker,Desoxy T ace 50 ed and Test e 300 week. Put on 13lbs,4-5lbs water I'm sure.

Now 4 days into BPL's Tren A 50ml ed, continueing the desoxy t at 50ed and test bumped up to 600mg week. Recomp/cutting till Memorial weekend.

Then off to cruise for the summer with test at 300 and mast at 200 weekly till labor day.

Gonna lean blast the NPP at 350-525 and test 600 till i run out of NPP. Then a short recomp with the tren.

I prolly gonna throw in a vial of the AAP tren in the next couple weeks. I'm getting some good pip from the tren now. But if u recall it crashed and i had to bring it back into suspension. Wanna try the AAP to see if theres any pip. But i always get pip from tren a. So it prolly something i have to deal with. Not a big deal only lasts 2 days.

Back