• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

hgh blood result Help

rclabwholesale

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just last week i got blood serum results back from labcorp. test was done on gh from the doctor, reconstituted vial carefully with 1ml sterile water, not bac. injected 10iu im into left delt nice and deep. bloods wer taken exactly 1hr 45 min later. results came in at NINE ng/ml

just last week i got blood serum results back from labcorp. test was done on gh from the doctor, reconstituted vial carefully with 1ml sterile water, not bac. injected 10iu im into left delt nice and deep. bloods wer taken exactly 1hr 45 min later. results came in at NINE ng/ml

not sure why but the rest of my post isnt showing up .... here is the rest NINE ng/ml

- - - Updated - - -

ok well that didnt work. anyway now i look like an asshole replying to my own thread

Lol keep trying bro, you'll get to the point of this sometime or another

have you been running GH previous to the test? same brand? different brand? or was this your first day of running this brand and you got tested after your first inject? you're leaving out a lot of details to make any kind of real conclusion from it.

basically im asking if any vets can chime in and help, anyone with experience know why the results are soo low, anything to do with hgh antibodies... also during the first 2-4 weeks my hands wer swollen and painful. severe joint pain in wrist. at night it was almost unbearable. i really expected the number to be much higher then nine

hey bro, thanks for the reply. i have been running 10-15 iu for about 2 months prior to testing. same brand all the way . i have ran much lower doses in the past, was testing the waters with higher doses if your wondering why soo much... and yes the hand pain was pretty intense at first if your wondering if it was tolerable
have you been running GH previous to the test? same brand? different brand? or was this your first day of running this brand and you got tested after your first inject? you're leaving out a lot of details to make any kind of real conclusion from it.

it should definitely be MUCH higher at 10-15iu's ED, especially if it wasn't your first injection. did you get your igf-1 levels tested? that would be the real test of the GH. serum levels can fluctuate immensely within the individual without even talking about differences between people. from the same batch there were people that tested in the teens to the upper 40's for their serum levels. i'm currently alternating 10iu's of generics ED and 6iu's of pharm GH ED.

while the serum result is low, before scrapping your GH i would recommend getting your igf-1 levels tested. if those turn out alright, i would ignore the serum results. When was the last time you had a full blood panel done to check the levels of your other hormones, etc?

Even if u drawn blood early( not at peak) you should b higher than 9 ! ....only way to nail it down is redo test and try to get to 3hr mark ....and make sure u inject it IM!!!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Pg 3 (of3) LabCorp lists igf result (I don't see if u did/none listed above..) ng/ml..anyway... I was going to ask about using pulsatile /multiple shots ️thru out the day instead of one huge 10unit blast (which may just be WAY too much for the body to process,& may even cause antibodies to fight against the gh. Also, rather than shoot deep keep it shallow near capillaries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its been about 6 months for full blood panel, i have been off cycle since then . just started gh about 2 months ago. the igf test what should i be looking for in numbers. do you have a specific protocol to follow for igf levels?
it should definitely be MUCH higher at 10-15iu's ED, especially if it wasn't your first injection. did you get your igf-1 levels tested? that would be the real test of the GH. serum levels can fluctuate immensely within the individual without even talking about differences between people. from the same batch there were people that tested in the teens to the upper 40's for their serum levels. i'm currently alternating 10iu's of generics ED and 6iu's of pharm GH ED. while the serum result is low, before scrapping your GH i would recommend getting your igf-1 levels tested. if those turn out alright, i would ignore the serum results. When was the last time you had a full blood panel done to check the levels of your other hormones, etc?

Back