• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Terrible customer service

littlelady

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ordered an Inzer belt 20 days ago, I got a receipt for my payment and that is it.
I have no fucking idea if they shipped it/plan on shipping it.

I ordered just a plain black; which they claimed they keep in stock.
I am currently on hold for 20 mins. For a gd belt.

Fuck hate to hear this ...Im looking to order inzer elbow wraps

Sorry to hear that. I ordered wrist wraps a shirt and a skully all came pretty quick . The belts are badass so hold out. I had one for years and somehow got lost in a move. Good luck

That's lame. They usually do keep em in stock. I would for sure stay on the line and get to the bottom of it. I'm the worst waiting for online shipments! I'll tell you this though. Once you have that belt you will be happy.
LOVE my inner lever belt. LOVERS IT. Glad I just spent the extra few bucks. Never need another. Lifetime warranty. Just don't throw it around with the prongs in the holes. Heard of that breaking (one time I've heard it,only one)

Wait. Did you get the lever or buckle belt?

Actually I have one and LOVE it. This one I ordered for my man.... if it ever gets here.
They say it's shipping out Wednesday. Ironmag should teach them a thing or two about shipping.

I ordered mine from eBay though, cheap. Someone outgrew it. Perks of being small lol.

Exactly why I don't use belts, straps or wraps...no reliable sources!

I feel in todays day and age there is no excuse for poor service or slow shipping. Period.

Sorry to hear that. I ordered a belt for the wife form Inzer and had a great response and ship time....

IML Gear Cream!
waaaaaaah! I didn't get my belt yet

waaaaaaah! I didn't get my belt yet
Oooh. Slightly unnecessary sarcasm.

It's not the not getting it that is annoying. It's the lack of information about when/if they will ship. Or that they are backordered. Or whatever the case may be. Shit happens, but tell me about it, I did pay you.

Bleh

Had this happen to me with a product recently too. Company never got back with me but it eventually showed up. I'm so over websites popping up and then not delivering. Get customer service people to handle shit if you can't. You're selling legal shit, there is no excuse for being secretive lol

I used to wear Inzer Z wraps..now I have Iron Rebel..Elbow sleeves are from Elite FTS. If I need another belt it will probably be a Titan.

You should just get this belt instead. I'm pretty sure no one will mess with you in the gym....... Brother!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 6
^^^that is vintage right there.

If you order anything custom (other than black prong style) it typically takes a month or so. Every inzer belt I know of had the same amount of time 3-5 weeks. But yes customer service is not good from what I hear

edit, just saw black , disregard post

Back