PDA

View Full Version : Train, eat, rest...For all of you guys!

slyonepunch
01-13-2013, 04:54 AM
We all know that train, eat and rest is a good start in any bodybuilder tool box!
If you feel like you need it, I really want to go to the next level and get more involve on the board so, hereís a reply of an answer to a bro who just pm me yesterday about meal plan infoís:

Shoot me all the info like stats ( H,W and BF) how long you train, what's your training split look alike, cycle you're running, age and goal.
Also, let me know if you have any particular issues with your health in general and some of your medical historic.
I know it's a lot but I'm usually spending more than 1h on private with new customer!
Take care brother.
Ps: depending on where you live, some nutritional products might be different or unavailable, we'll work around.

Iíll be happy to help, since nutrition is a big part in the way youíll be looking, I feel like some bro out there are a little short on it...
Donít forget that Iím a French Canadian and my English writing skills isnít where it should so... it might take a little longer than what I want to answer you back but I will read every questions and answer to everyone.
You can go pm if you want to stay anonymous and Iíll answer you pm too but if I feel like the board community can get some benefits out of it, Iíll also put the answer on the nutrition forum (hiding your id of course)

See you all!

slyonepunch
01-13-2013, 05:15 AM
I also want you guys to keep in mind that in order to look great, you must be smart. I remember a customer who was just unable to put some serious meet on his frame. After a quick look at what he was doing, I realize that muscular gain was almost impossible, damn dude; he was playing ice hockey 3 times a week, 90min badminton on Monday night and 2x 60milles of bicycle each week!!!
He was single and feels like muscle will bring him a harem of horny women! He was in the gym 4-5 times a week but had already spent most of his ingested calories on other physical activities than bodybuilding...
Level of activity must be considerate when you work on your meal plan. Lack of sleep and lack of good quality calories is really gona slow down your progression.

Z82
01-13-2013, 05:37 AM
This is great man, thanks for this.

Im 30 years old, 6ft tall, 22-25% body fat. I want to lose a lot of fat down to at least 12 or 15% in 10 weeks. Right now I train 4 days a week 1 to 1.5 hours on weights and 30 minutes of low intensity treadmill. I will be switching to 3 days a week in 2 weeks to a strength training 5x5 program. my new progran will look like this.

Monday-
-squats
-bench
-dead lifts
-bicept work
-grip strength work
-30-45 minutes low intensity cardio

Wednesday-
-squats
-bench
-BB rows
-back work
-ab work

Friday-
-squats
-bench
-overhead press
-tricept work
-shoulder work

Ive been trying to carb cycle but havnt been doing so great with the low carb thing. I do lose weight but not as fast as I would like and also makes me crave carbs so much that it sets me up for failure.

In the last 3 months I have stayed the same weight but lost 2-3% BF according to my omron BF analyzer.

Tell me what you think and thanks for the help.

Z82

Z82
01-13-2013, 06:11 AM
This is great man, thanks for this.

Im 30 years old, 6ft tall, 22-25% body fat. I want to lose a lot of fat down to at least 12 or 15% in 10 weeks. Right now I train 4 days a week 1 to 1.5 hours on weights and 30 minutes of low intensity treadmill. I will be switching to 3 days a week in 2 weeks to a strength training 5x5 program. my new progran will look like this.

Monday-
-squats
-bench
-dead lifts
-bicept work
-grip strength work

Wednesday-
-squats
-bench
-BB rows
-back work
-ab work

Friday-
-squats
-bench
-overhead press
-tricept work
-shoulder work

Ive been trying to carb cycle but havnt been doing so great with the low carb thing. I do lose weight but not as fast as I would like and also makes me crave carbs so much that it sets me up for failure.

In the last 3 months I have stayed the same weight but lost 2-3% BF according to my omron BF analyzer.

Tell me what you think and thanks for the help.

Z82

Forgot to say im 265lbs.

slyonepunch
01-13-2013, 06:17 AM
Ok bro, on my way to bday party with my 4 years old boy. Be back home around 4pm and get back to you.
Just have some questions for you:
-what your daily food intakes look like (sample)
-are you on gear right now? (PCT included)
-what sup you're taking right now, which one you've try in the past, those who work and those who wonít change a shit on your body.
Talk later brother.

Z82
01-13-2013, 06:49 AM
Ok bro, on my way to bday party with my 4 years old boy. Be back home around 4pm and get back to you.
Just have some questions for you:
-what your daily food intakes look like (sample)
-are you on gear right now? (PCT included)
-what sup you're taking right now, which one you've try in the past, those who work and those who won’t change a shit on your body.
Talk later brother.

Low carb day-

1-2 gallons of water per day

5Am-4 tbsp egg white, 1cup spinach, 4oz chicken sausage.

8Am-2 scoops whey. 40G protein/220 calories/ 8carbs and string cheese

1130am-6oz lean meat chicken or lean beef, string cheese, salad with low carb dressing

2Pm- same as 1130 or another shake and cheese

5Pm- 6-10oz lean meat and broccoli

7pm- Weights and cardio with another shake post work out with in 30 minutes of leaving the gym

Carb up days are fairly the same but I have 2 servings of oats for breakfast with 1 cup berries and splenda. I will also add in 1 cup brown rice and 1 sweet potatoe in the day. I put olive oil spread and splenda on the sweet potatoe.

I am finishing up a cycle of test 500mgs a week and winstrol 100 mgs a day, im in last two weeks. Pct will be clomid and aromasin, AI is formeron (formestane).

Next week I will be starting ghrp-6 and cjc no dac 100mcgs each 3 x a day

Ive tried clen and t3 for a few weeks but dont like the clen and not sure if t3 is legit.

Everyday I take multi vitamin, NAC, milk thistle, asprin, fish oil, vitamin c, hawthorn berry, potassium, psyllium husk. Caffeine pills help my hunger and I havnt tried a whole lot other than this.

I work 40-60 hours a week with physical labor, and get an average or 6 hours of sleep per night.

I also weighed 330lbs a year ago now at 265. My fat loss is going slow since then. The way I lost most of it was doing a 60 fresh veggie juice fast. I have sustained it by working hard in the gym.

Thanks for the help this is awesome!

topspeed300km
01-13-2013, 08:04 AM
Wow, I would love to get your help and input on my current goals. Could use some fine tuning from an outside perspective!

D-lats
01-13-2013, 11:56 AM
Sly knows his stuff this is an awesome opertunity for all of us! Thanks bro:)

slyonepunch
01-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Here's a little something I put on before in answer to a bro about how I use to cut down for fighting:

1. Hey bro,so much trick to do itÖ
First rule of tumb, 10cal/ pound of bodyweight, (If you start at 225 it will be 2250cal for this verry day, if the day after youíre at 221, then shoot for 2210cal)
Lifting heavy; think about a car, which one will burn more fuel, a Honda civic with one slim driver or the same Honda civic with four obeese peoples and a full loaded trailer...
Benching 4 sets of 8 reps at 225lbs will burn less cal than 8-10 sets of 3-4 rerps at305lbs. At this point, you must focus on moving the weight more than having a perfect form and stict tempo with massive T.U.T.
Sometime you can temporary go for is a very high proteine intake. Ie: 2gr of proteine/pounds of bodyweight. Proteine need way more energy for their brakedown so, more cal burned out of it. To put number here; 225lbs x 2gr/lbs= 450gr of proteine/day. Since 1gr of proteine = 4cal, 450gr x 4cal/gr = 1800cal under the form of proteine. 225lbs of bodyweight x10cal/lbs= 2250cal/day 2250-1800cal from proteine = only 450cal left for both carbs and fat. (Carbs=4cal/gram and fat=9cal/gram. BTW; alchool=7 dirty empty useless cal/gr...)
I dont reccomand doing this for too long cause itís really hard on the body but, itís work just fine for some athletes like me. You can also go with negative caloric charged food like celery, celery need more calories to be processed than the total amout of cal heíll bring into you. You can have a cup of diced celery (very little pieces here) before every meal. Must eat them one by one... this will take time and send your brain a signal of fullness.
Must be careful with water, a big cold glass of water first thing up in the morning and 5-6 times a day is also great. The logic behind this is that water will enter your body cold and exit it warm. Take a cold house in winter, to make it comfortable, you need energy (Wood, oils natural gas, solar energy or electricity) it will be the same with a human body, to turn cold water into warm piss, youíll use some energy (calories).
Pyruvate caps, (CH3-CO-COOH) 2pills before every meals can also help big time. (I swallow them with 20grams of pure isolate Iso Cut protein 3x/day)
As fight and weigh-in came closer, I stop all kind of fruits. You must be careful with carbs since 1gr of carbs will bind to 2gr of water...
The smartest approach is to keep your weight no more than 8-15lbs above your weight class. Take GSP for example, heís almost year long into fight ready shape, I was just able to do it different and my taste buds where just find whit it!!!

slyonepunch
01-13-2013, 01:52 PM
Sly knows his stuff this is an awesome opertunity for all of us! Thanks bro:)

No probs bro, it's cool to take care of real gym rat and bodybuilder, it's a major change from my daily customer...
Got pleasure with my athletes but average Joe and Jane just drive me nuts sometime...
Fat ladyís who want to lose weight and some slimjim wanting Arnold pipes for the next weekend!!!

slyonepunch
01-13-2013, 01:53 PM
Wow, I would love to get your help and input on my current goals. Could use some fine tuning from an outside perspective!

Just shoot me with your questions bro!

slyonepunch
01-13-2013, 02:25 PM
Low carb day-

1-2 gallons of water per day

5Am-4 tbsp egg white, 1cup spinach, 4oz chicken sausage.

8Am-2 scoops whey. 40G protein/220 calories/ 8carbs and string cheese

1130am-6oz lean meat chicken or lean beef, string cheese, salad with low carb dressing

2Pm- same as 1130 or another shake and cheese

5Pm- 6-10oz lean meat and broccoli

7pm- Weights and cardio with another shake post work out with in 30 minutes of leaving the gym

Carb up days are fairly the same but I have 2 servings of oats for breakfast with 1 cup berries and splenda. I will also add in 1 cup brown rice and 1 sweet potatoe in the day. I put olive oil spread and splenda on the sweet potatoe.

I am finishing up a cycle of test 500mgs a week and winstrol 100 mgs a day, im in last two weeks. Pct will be clomid and aromasin, AI is formeron (formestane).

Ive tried clen and t3 for a few weeks but dont like the clen and not sure if t3 is legit.

Everyday I take multi vitamin, NAC, milk thistle, asprin, fish oil, vitamin c, hawthorn berry, potassium, psyllium husk. Caffeine pills help my hunger and I havnt tried a whole lot other than this.

I work 40-60 hours a week with physical labor, and get an average or 6 hours of sleep per night.

I also weighed 330lbs a year ago now at 265. My fat loss is going slow since then. The way I lost most of it was doing a 60 fresh veggie juice fast. I have sustained it by working hard in the gym.

Found some answer in red, we'll have to talk about your training tomorrow...

Low carb day-

1-2 gallons of water per day Nice intake!

5Am-4 tbsp egg white, 1cup spinach, 4oz chicken sausage. Try to have some leftover from last night, real meat, skip the sausage. Try to get real eggs, 6-8 white with 2 yolks

8Am-2 scoops whey. 40G protein/220 calories/ 8carbs and string cheese switch to pure isolate 40g of protein must rime with 160cal or closest as possible. Skip the cheese.

1130am-6oz lean meat chicken or lean beef, string cheese, salad with low carb dressing Do your own dressing with first cold press extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, apple cider vinegar and add some spice in, Capsaicin ( (CH3)2CHCH=CH(CH2)4CONHCH2C6H3-4-(OH)-3-(OCH3) ) is the active ingredient of chili peppers, second metabolite and is action is proven to raise metabolic activity of people who are consuming it.

2Pm- same as 1130 or another shake and cheese go with low fat (1%) cottage cheese. Me, Iíll skip all dairy product when cutting down...

5Pm- 6-10oz lean meat and broccoli perfect!

7pm- Weights and cardio with another shake post work out with in 30 minutes of leaving the gym What kind of shake with the number for carbs/protein ratio?

Carb up days are fairly the same but I have 2 servings of oats for breakfast with 1 cup berries and splenda.Try to switch to Stevia I will also add in 1 cup brown rice and 1 sweet potatoe in the day. I put olive oil (first cold press, never cook with olive oil, itís a no eat product...)spread and splenda on the sweet potatoe.

Everyday I take multi vitamin, NAC, milk thistle, asprin, fish oil, vitamin c, hawthorn berry, potassium, psyllium husk. Caffeine pills help my hunger and I havnt tried a whole lot other than this.If you start using a pre workout formula, kick out the caffeine pills. While using oral aas, go with liv 52 at least.

I work 40-60 hours a week with physical labor, and get an average or 6 hours of sleep per night. Do you have time to shoot for 8h of sleep?

I also weighed 330lbs a year ago now at 265. My fat loss is going slow since then. The way I lost most of it was doing a 60 fresh veggie juice fast. I have sustained it by working hard in the gym.Congratsí for the gap from 330-265. Try to get bf down by 1% per week or every 10 days.

RAINier
01-13-2013, 08:58 PM
Ok bro, on my way to bday party with my 4 years old boy.
Best wishes, to you and the kid sly!

Thanks for doing this.

Z82
01-13-2013, 10:49 PM
Found some answer in red, we'll have to talk about your training tomorrow...

Low carb day-

1-2 gallons of water per day Nice intake!
Thanks

5Am-4 tbsp egg white, 1cup spinach, 4oz chicken sausage. Try to have some leftover from last night, real meat, skip the sausage. Try to get real eggs, 6-8 white with 2 yolks
Yes I can do this very easily!
8Am-2 scoops whey. 40G protein/220 calories/ 8carbs and string cheese switch to pure isolate 40g of protein must rime with 160cal or closest as possible. Skip the cheese. I will get isolate as soon as my whey runs out, and no cheese/dairly is great by me

1130am-6oz lean meat chicken or lean beef, string cheese, salad with low carb dressing Do your own dressing with first cold press extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, apple cider vinegar and add some spice in, Capsaicin ( (CH3)2CHCH=CH(CH2)4CONHCH2C6H3-4-(OH)-3-(OCH3) ) is the active ingredient of chili peppers, second metabolite and is action is proven to raise metabolic activity of people who are consuming it. This sounds easy enough, I have most of the ingriedients on hand

2Pm- same as 1130 or another shake and cheese go with low fat (1%) cottage cheese. Me, Iíll skip all dairy product when cutting down...
I have no problem cutting out dairy, I have done it before

5Pm- 6-10oz lean meat and broccoli perfect! Thanks

7pm- Weights and cardio with another shake post work out with in 30 minutes of leaving the gym What kind of shake with the number for carbs/protein ratio?Same shake as earlier, whey 8 carbs/40 protein/220 cals. sometimes i add a tbsp of flax seed oil for energy on days that i need it.

Carb up days are fairly the same but I have 2 servings of oats for breakfast with 1 cup berries and splenda.Try to switch to Stevia Will do this, natural sounds better! I will also add in 1 cup brown rice and 1 sweet potatoe in the day. I put olive oil (first cold press, never cook with olive oil, itís a no eat product...)spread and splenda on the sweet potatoe.

Everyday I take multi vitamin, NAC, milk thistle, asprin, fish oil, vitamin c, hawthorn berry, potassium, psyllium husk. Caffeine pills help my hunger and I havnt tried a whole lot other than this.If you start using a pre workout formula, kick out the caffeine pills. While using oral aas, go with liv 52 at least. I do use a pre work out actually. its maniac from AI sports nutrition, 1 scoop 30 minutes before work out, only 5 calories. I use the caffeine pills mainly for appetite control, i can easily drop these though.

I work 40-60 hours a week with physical labor, and get an average or 6 hours of sleep per night. Do you have time to shoot for 8h of sleep?
I do have time for at least 7 maybe 8, its up to me to put the computer or tv away and go to bed, which i need to get better at.

I also weighed 330lbs a year ago now at 265. My fat loss is going slow since then. The way I lost most of it was doing a 60 fresh veggie juice fast. I have sustained it by working hard in the gym.Congratsí for the gap from 330-265. Try to get bf down by 1% per week or every 10 days.Thanks, it seems to me,even with a strict diet that ive been having trouble lately with losing fat. im wondering if sometimes im eating too low of calories or if its the crash dieting or the juice fasting that messed me up. or maybe i do just fall off the wagon too much on cheat days.

answered you back in the blue.

thanks for all of your time and effort on this!

slyonepunch
01-14-2013, 05:32 AM
- - - Updated - - -

answered you back in the blue.

thanks for all of your time and effort on this!

Morning buddy!

Reading your answer, you put a lot of effort and show some really good intension here, success is on his way to you brother!

Your post wo shake suck big time bro, the only time I would recommend you to go high glycemic is with your post wo shake and please, no fat in this one. Stay away from fat (even healthy ones) just after your training session. Any other time in the day is g2g but never post wo.

We also need to count your calories, at 265, you can go with 2650 cal/day (10cal/lbs) and can expect cutting down 1% of bf weekly or every 10 days. If not, just cut down on cal again (reduce by 150 each time)

At your size, be patient and never try going under 1800cal/day for too long, youíll pay the price if doing it. Also, youíll have to deal with some nasty rebound effect while getting back on normal food intake...

When I was a MMA fighter, Iíve got some problems at not putting too much meat on my frame. Iíve always pack muscle on easily... So, sometime I just did fasting for a few days without training in order to stay in my weight class but, when hitting the gym hard again with my regular food intake, Iíve just pack on even faster because of the rebound. Back then, I was on 6000-8000cal/day...

Try tracking everything youíll throw in for the next few days, even on cheat day. Get your calories by solid food i.e.: donít drink it, if I was you, I would only drink water and oolong tea. Make your shake in water.

When you have something sweet, try to add a dash of cinnamon, cinnamon help with the reaction of insulin secretion and control over high glycemic food.

Z82
01-15-2013, 08:53 AM
- - - Updated - - -

Morning buddy!

Reading your answer, you put a lot of effort and show some really good intension here, success is on his way to you brother!

Your post wo shake suck big time bro, the only time I would recommend you to go high glycemic is with your post wo shake and please, no fat in this one. Stay away from fat (even healthy ones) just after your training session. Any other time in the day is g2g but never post wo.

We also need to count your calories, at 265, you can go with 2650 cal/day (10cal/lbs) and can expect cutting down 1% of bf weekly or every 10 days. If not, just cut down on cal again (reduce by 150 each time)

At your size, be patient and never try going under 1800cal/day for too long, you’ll pay the price if doing it. Also, you’ll have to deal with some nasty rebound effect while getting back on normal food intake...

When I was a MMA fighter, I’ve got some problems at not putting too much meat on my frame. I’ve always pack muscle on easily... So, sometime I just did fasting for a few days without training in order to stay in my weight class but, when hitting the gym hard again with my regular food intake, I’ve just pack on even faster because of the rebound. Back then, I was on 6000-8000cal/day...

Try tracking everything you’ll throw in for the next few days, even on cheat day. Get your calories by solid food i.e.: don’t drink it, if I was you, I would only drink water and oolong tea. Make your shake in water.

When you have something sweet, try to add a dash of cinnamon, cinnamon help with the reaction of insulin secretion and control over high glycemic food.

Hey sorry for the late reply but work has me doing long hours and weekends too.

I am determined I would like to reach 225lbs this year and 12% bf.

On my post work out shake would a piece of fruit be good with the regular shake? What do you suggest? Also I usually work out in the evening, will high glycemic be good here too? I can definitely work with 2650 cals.

I use the myfitness pal app on my phone to track all my cals, it has everything on there.

What do you suggest for cardio. Right now I dont have time in the morning for fasted cardio because of work and sleep schedule and 4 kids and pregnant wife....lol. I work out in the evening after dinner. What would be the best kind of training and cardio for my goals? I heard low intensity treadmill after weights is good.

Thanks for the help, hope youre having a great day bud!

slyonepunch
01-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Well, about cardio... sprint-walk-sprint is amazing; I use to put my boys on it at the gym when doing boot camp.
Goes like this: Go outside no matter raining, snowing etc. Sprint as fast as you can for 10sec than walk for 10sec. Repeat for a total of 10 rounds on your first week. Your speed and intensity will decrease in no time; just go as fast as possible, intention will win over performance in long term.
Add 1 round every week until you reach 20 rounds than, weíll see how things fall in place for you and address it. We can go for longer time under stress like 15sec sprint and 15sec walk. Iíve got some boys who perform 20sec sprint-20sec jogging-20sec shadow boxing and repeat for 20min.
Possibilities are endless.

Z82
01-15-2013, 05:19 PM
I was doing this exact thing but after weights and on the treadmill. Maybe I should go back to it instead of the low intensity steady pace.

Nova
02-07-2013, 11:12 PM
This thread looks great, I'm also keen to get some outside opinions to help with my training

slyonepunch
02-08-2013, 01:35 PM
This thread looks great, I'm also keen to get some outside opinions to help with my training

Any time bro, if you have some question, feel free to ask!

littletinoj
02-08-2013, 01:54 PM
sly i have problems with my chest workout i completely ruptured my right tendon in my chest about 2 years ago. i had a surgery and the physical therapist and my doctor said i should recover to 90% of my strength (at witch point im not even close)
do you have any suggestion on a chest routine i could use that isnt heavy weight but still effective to gain muscle

slyonepunch
02-08-2013, 03:39 PM
sly i have problems with my chest workout i completely ruptured my right tendon in my chest about 2 years ago. i had a surgery and the physical therapist and my doctor said i should recover to 90% of my strength (at witch point im not even close)
do you have any suggestion on a chest routine i could use that isnt heavy weight but still effective to gain muscle

Feed me with more detail bro.
How much you can lift? (Stats before and after surgery)
Do you still feel some pain?
How is your recovery?
Are you juicing right now?
Have you ever try MASHT? (Multi angles static hold technique)

littletinoj
02-08-2013, 04:30 PM
right now on the smith machine i can do 245, free weight 225 with about 7 reps (before the surgery how i tore my chest was doing reps of 405) free weight
pain yes, missing a big gap of muscle from about 2inches away from my armpit leading into my chest. doesnt feel right especially when doing free weights
i walked around for 6 weeks with tendon totally off because 3 diffrent hospitals said i was just fine and it was a minor tear. needless to say when i finally got a MRI i was in surgery the next 2 days
been slowly recovering now that im on Test enanthate and Tren enanthate the process feels a bit faster only been on for 13 days tho so no real results yet.
i have not tried masht. i just really dont want to re-tear my chest but would be open to any training ideas you would have rather then heavy ass lifting. my other lifts are almost as good as pre surgery tho i.e deadlifts and squats

littletinoj
02-08-2013, 04:33 PM
also i see your from canada im from winnipeg. as you might know our doctors dont seem to care to much here i had to get angry at them before they even gave me an MRI and a couple doctors asked me what good would an MRI do. then i thought am i in a fuckin bizzaro world here

slyonepunch
02-08-2013, 06:43 PM
also i see your from canada im from winnipeg. as you might know our doctors dont seem to care to much here i had to get angry at them before they even gave me an MRI and a couple doctors asked me what good would an MRI do. then i thought am i in a fuckin bizzaro world here At least, the Jets are back!

slyonepunch
02-08-2013, 07:00 PM
right now on the smith machine i can do 245, free weight 225 with about 7 reps (before the surgery how i tore my chest was doing reps of 405) free weight
pain yes, missing a big gap of muscle from about 2inches away from my armpit leading into my chest. doesnt feel right especially when doing free weights
i walked around for 6 weeks with tendon totally off because 3 diffrent hospitals said i was just fine and it was a minor tear. needless to say when i finally got a MRI i was in surgery the next 2 days
been slowly recovering now that im on Test enanthate and Tren enanthate the process feels a bit faster only been on for 13 days tho so no real results yet.
i have not tried masht. i just really dont want to re-tear my chest but would be open to any training ideas you would have rather then heavy ass lifting. my other lifts are almost as good as pre surgery tho i.e deadlifts and squats

Ok bro, long read here but...
About your chest training, Iíll go with a decent warm up (3sets) one any machine you can use. If available, the air pressured machine is fantastic and really quick to adjust and, also, you can add/remove pressure without dropping your set!
Then, drop some weight (way lighter than usual) go with DB instead of BB, youíll get a better range of motion. Try to increase the r.o.m. by using a narrow bench. If your gym doesnít have narrow, if not, take a large towel and roll it tight. Place the towel on the bench and lay on the towel with your spinal right on it. (Get a nice stretch at the bottom) This technique can help with r.o.m.
To build up your endurance, try this workout that Iíve posted 2 weeks ago:
I just destroy my pecs with two 80lbs dumbbells...

Ok guys' donít laugh and give this chest workout a try instead...

Before we start with this insane workout, I must tell you guys that Iím now on a biceps overload blast so, between every sets, on every day while training any body parts, I perform a set of 6-8 reps of ez-bar curl with a 35lbs plate/side (So Itís 80lbs) and will do it for 5 days. Then, Iíll leave them alone for a week!

Here it is:
Set one, with two 80lbs db
60 degree incline db bench press for 6 reps, rest 10sec,
40 degree incline db bench press for 7 reps, rest 10sec,
20 degree incline db bench press for 8 reps, rest 10sec,
Flat db bench press for 9 reps, rest 10sec,
Decline db bench press for 10 reps. (I then get to the ez-bar and curl for 8reps then, back to db press)

Set two, with two 80lbs db
Decline db bench press for 6 reps, rest 10 sec,
Flat db bench press for 7 reps, rest 10sec,
20 degree incline db bench press for 8 reps, rest 10sec,
40 degree incline db bench press for 9 reps, rest 10sec,
60 degree incline db bench press for 10 reps, then, run to the ez-bar and curl for 8reps then, back to db press)

Set three with two 60lbs db (I knowÖ canít go with the 80 no more!!!)
60 degree incline db bench press to failure, follow by pushup till failure then, drop on my knees and crank a few more sissy pushups! Then, run again to my ez curls (canít do more than 5- 6 reps...) no rest then,
I repeat the process for every positions (40 degree, 20 degree, flat and decline bench) always with the pushups and ez curls at the end of every press sets.

Iím done and... Totally fry!

If you try it, you can just stick to the press part and skip the curls. Try to get no more than 40sec brake between the set 1-2 and 3.

Ps: use about 55-60% of your regular max poundage to perform this workout. No 150lbd db here! The first few reps will look easy but wait until the real fun begins!

Pss: having a partner to change the bench angles will be great, just stay on the bench with your db in your hands.

Let me know how it was for you if you give it a try!
Regards,
Sly.

littletinoj
02-10-2013, 10:05 AM
just did it what a fantastic workout unbelievable pump. especially in my forearms from not doing much free weight lol. thanks again sly i havent had a chest pump since my surgery!

slyonepunch
02-10-2013, 01:50 PM
just did it what a fantastic workout unbelievable pump. especially in my forearms from not doing much free weight lol. thanks again sly i havent had a chest pump since my surgery!

Fantastic to hear bro! Welcome to my world. Logic training give amazing body. Keep us posted my friend!
Sly.

heathalot
02-10-2013, 01:56 PM

eat more bro...and we are going big on close grip beach tonight

slyonepunch
02-10-2013, 04:15 PM
eat more bro...and we are going big on close grip beach tonight

What about all of us on muscle beach for real!

heathalot
02-10-2013, 05:06 PM
What about all of us on muscle beach for real!

Trust me, the guy I wrote that to, he isnt going to muscle beach anytime soon. He's one of my only training partners :roflmao:

slyonepunch
02-10-2013, 05:38 PM
Well...

I use to be small in my past life...