• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Somewhat experienced looking to go to next level

jesswalters

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have run cycles last two years, handle T, Tren and Mast well. Just looking for advice on a future next cycle to enhance already good results. Any suggestions...feel free to private message me.

Post your full cycles, stats, training and diet. Training and diet are the most important because they help dictate health which directly dictates growth. More info is needed is what I'm getting at here.

Current stats: 51, 235 pounds, 15.8% bodyfat, all vitals clean, including estro choles, etc. Regular bloodwork. T right now over 1500

I am in week 11 of the following 16 week cycle:

Week 1 thru 6 was 600mg Test E E3D (total of 600mg spread over entire week)
Week 1 thru 6 50mg DBOL every day

Week 7 thru 14 800mg Test E E3D (total of 800mg spread over entire week)
Week 7 thru 14 100mg Masteron EOD
Week 7 thru 14 50mg TREN Acetate EOD

Week 14 thru 16 800mg Test prop E3D (total of 800mg spread over entire week)
Week 14 thru 16 100mg Masteron EOD
Week 14 thru 16 50mg TREN Acetate EOD

Also, I had my blood work done every 4 weeks, and take .5 mg arimidex EOD

Growth has been great, but hungry as fuck all the time. I lift 4 days a week, 2 to 3 body parts depending on day.

Cardio limits to 3 days a week, and primarily hi Intensity Intervals.

Diet very clean...250 g protein daily spread over 6 meals, 50/30/20 protein/carb/fat mix

I am in search of my next cycle. Aside from a little acne here and there, no hair loss, no sleeplessness, nothing weird. My wife is probably ready to cut my dick off because I’m horny 24/7, but nothing a twice a day disappearing act won’t cure when she’s not in the mood,which is rare, because she is a trooper.

Any suggestions from the Veterans on a good next cycle? Kid making days over, no adversity anywhere,no swelling, nothing, so feel good my body is handling everything well. Past cycle doers are welcome to give me advice.

I’d like to mass up a little more, but drop my bodyfat downsome, and just get harder, more vascular and cut. Please chime in.

The cycle that you posted is a decent one. I think for mass you would need to start with Eq or Npp-deca. Then later into the cycle introduce tren and mast.

Icon

I hate to be a dope, but can you clarify eq and npp deca? do they replace the test, tren or mast>? not sure of where and when to use, and what doses.

Back