• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone have issues knocking up their girl/wife while on?

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question is more for guys who've been on trt and occasionally blasting for years. Can it really cause complications if you just cruise at 200/wk when trying for a baby?

In vast majority of population AAS, even a trt dose will cause infertility.
I will post a study in an hour or so when I get to my pc.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Question is more for guys who've been on trt and occasionally blasting for years. Can it really cause complications if you just cruise at 200/wk when trying for a baby?

Absolutely. That doesn't necessarily mean that you'll be completely infertile, but testosterone WILL have some type of negative effect on your sperm. For some guys, that does mean infertility.

This is one of several reasons that hCG is included in many TRT protocols, to preserve fertility.

I fathered 3 healthy kids while on and 2 of them after being on for 10+ years....maybe I have mega sperm but I know for sure the swimmers were live...

I fathered 3 healthy kids while on and 2 of them after being on for 10+ years....maybe I have mega sperm but I know for sure the swimmers were live...
Do the kids look like the pool boy?

Seriously though, trt typically includes hcg to keep the boys plump. You could run it for a few months when you are trying to knock her up (give it 30-60 days to get the boys started)

Do the kids look like the pool boy?

Seriously though, trt typically includes hcg to keep the boys plump. You could run it for a few months when you are trying to knock her up (give it 30-60 days to get the boys started)

Subbed for pics

I had no issues in fact It only took one try and 9 months later had a healthy little girl. Developmentally she's been in the 98-99% range on everything up to this point.

i know guys who have knocked up their girls while on and guys who have become sterile from aas use. the one common factor after talking with all of them that were able they all used hcg every 4 weeks religiously, whether it was the hcg use or these guys were just gifted with super sperm who knows lol

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when a guy is complaining about NOT being able to get a girl pregnant.

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day when a guy is complaining about NOT being able to get a girl pregnant.

Some guys want to have a family.
I do, but I think I'm fucked though either myself or her.

Back