• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AAP Will Be Closed

AnabolicMonster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
AAP will be closed the 27th-1st and be ready to take orders again on the 2nd. All orders MUST be paid for by the 26th or they will be cancelled. All orders paid for by the 26th will be filled and shipped as usual. Thank you.

The sale ends thur the 27th. Any order not payed for by the 26th will not ship until the reopen. All orders placed by the 27th and payed for in the time frame stated with the payment instructions will be honored at the time of reopen. Sorry for the confusion.

Was looking to place order Friday, if paid Friday it still won't ship till the 2nd correct ?

The sale ends thur the 27th. Any order not payed for by the 26th will not ship until the reopen. All orders placed by the 27th and payed for in the time frame stated with the payment instructions will be honored at the time of reopen. Sorry for the confusion.
Thursday is the 26th. Is it Thursday the 26th or Friday the 27th?

I stand corrected. I looked at my calendar and saw the 27th on thur. I must be dyslectic lol. The closer date is the 27. Any order not paid for by the 26th will not ship until the re open.

I hope you fare better than the last lab that decided to take a vacation.
AAP is not going anywhere. Nothing to worry about here brother.

This isn't a vacation, aap is merely closed for a few days. It's more of a weekend break to enjoy life outside of work.

Im not really understanding so if I place tomorrow and Send funds by the 25th will
i recieve my order as usual? What If I order & send donation and my email isn't replied to until after the 26th?? If I ordered tomorrow and paid by 25th am i guaranteed a usual TD.

All orders paid for by the 26th will be filled and shipped as usual.

glad i made it in time , sent payment info earlier yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy beast mode!!!!!!!

Tonight is the last night to get your order in before AAP closes for a few days. The shop will re open on the 2nd.

Back