• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

You know what I love?

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is when some fucking shit stain is some complete and total douche to me on a forum but goes and makes a praise all mil vets post or thread..

I liken this to the useless fucking cum stains that cut me off in traffic or generally behave like a dick in their automobile like cut me off to get a parking spot I'm getting ready to cut into ..and they have have a yellow ribbon on their carv..but I have veterans plates..
You suck? Suck a mother fucking cock you useless self aggrandizing pieces of shit.

Indeed

I wonder if he was given invalid links before he passed away

My outrage is over too...fuck it who even cares

Is when some fucking shit stain is some complete and total douche to me on a forum but goes and makes a praise all mil vets post or thread..

I liken this to the useless fucking cum stains that cut me off in traffic or generally behave like a dick in their automobile like cut me off to get a parking spot I'm getting ready to cut into ..and they have have a yellow ribbon on their carv..but I have veterans plates..
You suck? Suck a mother fucking cock you useless self aggrandizing pieces of shit.

I got a vet plate too. Seems to help a lot with avoiding being pulled over. Actually haven't been pulled over since I put it on lol. 20 bucks well spent, not worth the 4 years I cant get back though.

Thanks for your service Sheri, but get the fuck outta the way so I can get that parking spot.

I thought you were gonna say you love bunnies, since easter is almost here? strange

hqdefault.jpg

With how ISIS ISIL is operating these days, and how rapidly they're spreading I don't roll around with my vet plates on. Never know who the fuck is going to follow you home or track your daily activities. I took all affiliation off any site as well. As for the parking space just bust his ass with a tire iron, take his keys, move the car (over him), and take the spot. Yell I served I deserve punk ass bitch and drop the mic.

With American being my adopted country I love the vets. It's the men and women that sign up to lose their lives to fight for not only our freedoms but the freedoms of those around the globe.

- - - Updated - - -

With how ISIS ISIL is operating these days, and how rapidly they're spreading I don't roll around with my vet plates on. Never know who the fuck is going to follow you home or track your daily activities. I took all affiliation off any site as well. As for the parking space just bust his ass with a tire iron, take his keys, move the car (over him), and take the spot. Yell I served I deserve punk ass bitch and drop the mic.

Don't worry, I carry a gun but depends on what state people are in and depends how communist their state is.

srsly tho..its like "christians" who act like heathens 6 days a week..go to church one day a week then get to tell everyone else what theyre doing wrong... and theyre suddenly redeemed.

ahh dichotomy...

srsly tho..its like "christians" who act like heathens 6 days a week..go to church one day a week then get to tell everyone else what theyre doing wrong... and theyre suddenly redeemed.

ahh dichotomy...

Or the athiest dickheads who have no morals, principles or values and think the sinful nature of man is the ultimate pursuit along with material possession. Hopeless, utterly hopeless the lot of em!

Or the athiest dickheads who have no morals, principles or values and think the sinful nature of man is the ultimate pursuit along with material possession. Hopeless, utterly hopeless the lot of em!
It's a good thing I'm agnostic and walk the mother fucking line

Get Shredded!
Sheri was a POG

sick burn.

oh wait she's a girl nvm. But for real let a birch get a decent parking spot

religion causes too much trouble.

Godlessness causes trouble. It's the individual acting out the sinful nature of man, not the faith.

Funny how people today are so quick to blame groups as opposed to individuals who perform evil deeds. I guess it's convenient?

Sheri was a POG

sick burn.

oh wait she's a girl nvm. But for real let a birch get a decent parking spot
I was a ground ambulance combat medic attached to a csh....eat four fucking cock with your ass

Guise. I'm really bored. I'm stuck home for a month...I'm just barely over a week. I'm going completely crazy.

of course I have weights. I'm not allowed to lift over 10 lbs..or ride my spin bike.

Godlessness causes trouble. It's the individual acting out the sinful nature of man, not the faith.

Funny how people today are so quick to blame groups as opposed to individuals who perform evil deeds. I guess it's convenient?

Meh, I Don't believe in god, jesus or any other stuff simply because we had multiple gods before and now we scoff at them, Jews, Muslims with their own branches that hate eachother, buddists, and others. Jeesh look at Christians, you have Catholic, Southern Baptist, Lutheran, and others. Hell Martin Luther and his reformation was because he wanted to get remarried and it was a sin in the Catholic church, you know the same Catholic Church that hid the molestation of boys for years...

look what ever makes you happy then so be it, but to me religion is like a penis, it's okay to be happy to have one, be proud of it, but dont whip it out and try to shove it down my throat.

It's amazing how many preach all this crap and don't do it. Especially here in the south where they still have dry counties on sundays because the man who supposedly turned water into wine is against drinking beer. With out beer the human population would a fraction of it's size if it were not for beer because people were dying from drinking water but not beer because they had to boil the water to make the beer.

religion flies you into buildings, kills millions because someone finds them unwanted, puts women and children alive into incinerators cremating them alive.

If one would treat others the way they want to be treated we wouldn't have half the issues to this day. But being non religious I can go to sleep knowing that if I didn't do anything wrong to someone that I'll be fine.

Back