• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

what's your best cycle with nutrition.

That_Tren_Life

Anabolic Monster
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My best cycle was probably my 2nd run Which was Test acyp 800mg, Deca 650mg, Dbol 50mg for 6 weeks, and anadrol 50mg for 6 weeks. I added a good 37lbs in 16 weeks. Water retention was at a minimum surprisingly.. my diet was on point the full 16 weeks. Basically was

Morning 4 whole eggs, 4 egg whites 2 cups of oatmeal with 2 tbsp of PB.

Home made mass gainer shake (I had this 3x a day) which was 2 cups of whole milk, 4tbsp of peanut butter, sugar cookie syntha 6, and a container of banana Greek yogurt.

Lunch was always 10oz steak, 2 sweet potatoes, and aspargus.

Worked out
I'd smash a bag of sour patch kids. Then about 20 minutes later

Mass Gainer shake

My pre dinner meal about an hour after my gainer shake. 3 cups of oatmeal, 4 egg whites, and a cup of whole milk.

Dinner was the typical rice, and chicken. 3 cups of rice, 10oz of chicken, and usually another sweet potatoe.

I'd drink a gainer shake right before bed.

I ended up spending a ton of money on food but that's definitely what made that cycle so good. My trainer is always pretty intense, and if you know me from facrook you know I'm pretty crazy. lol, I deleted my pictures off here for security reasons... but I'm a pretty big dude.

Thats a lot of protein per meal. What were you stats before and after this cycle? height-weight- etc?

Most old schoolers would say drop the shit gainer and eat real whole food for solid gains. What was your bf% before and after? Did your liver enzymes go nuts?

What's nutrition?

tren will always be my favorite. I'm just grtting ready to start that up again after having to call it quits early last time. I had amazing results in 5 weeks and wasn't even paying attention to my diet at all (bp went to 140/93 though)

im a higher protein than carb lover every time. First time on Tren in was doing 500 test, 800 mast, 800 tren (this is all underdosed olympus stuff). Macros were around 400g protein, 300 carbs, 150-200 fat (don't really care about fat)

this is isnwhat I'm going to be starting in a couple weeks except I'll be using accurately dosed gear so 300 test, 200 mast, 300 tren. That's my starting point at least since last time I ran my tren at 650 and almost lost everything; job, fiancé, family relationships etc. I'm really excited to do it right again and with good quality gear.

Thats a lot of protein per meal. What were you stats before and after this cycle? height-weight- etc?

I'm 6'2, 237lbs, and about 12%bf before cycle. Ended at 6'7 (jk) lol, I was sitting at almost 280lbs, and 16%bf.

The amount of protein never bothered me... it bothered my gf because of my ass but that was about it.

Most old schoolers would say drop the shit gainer and eat real whole food for solid gains. What was your bf% before and after? Did your liver enzymes go nuts?

Honestly didn't have any problems with my liver that cycle... the very next cycle though I ran Pharmacom Dbol and starting having liver issues. Wasn't fun at all...

I personally like eating meals but money was an issue... and I couldn't afford to keep buying food every 7 days. So these "mass gainer" shakes was basically food For me. lol

What's nutrition?

tren will always be my favorite. I'm just grtting ready to start that up again after having to call it quits early last time. I had amazing results in 5 weeks and wasn't even paying attention to my diet at all (bp went to 140/93 though)

im a higher protein than carb lover every time. First time on Tren in was doing 500 test, 800 mast, 800 tren (this is all underdosed olympus stuff). Macros were around 400g protein, 300 carbs, 150-200 fat (don't really care about fat)

this is isnwhat I'm going to be starting in a couple weeks except I'll be using accurately dosed gear so 300 test, 200 mast, 300 tren. That's my starting point at least since last time I ran my tren at 650 and almost lost everything; job, fiancé, family relationships etc. I'm really excited to do it right again and with good quality gear.

I feel ya on almost losing everything.. same EXACT thing happened with me. I basically went insane around week 10 Of the cycle. 450mg Tren was my sweet spot, and I bumped it up and shit hit the fan.

IMO weight gainers shakes are good for in between meals on the job when its hard to get away for a real meal. you can put a scope in a shaker bottle and during your break add water and you got some extra cals. but if you can eat some real food, its better.

To be honest, with all the cycles I've done, some good some bad. The one I'm on right now is my favorite so far. I went from 218 at 5'11" to 240 this morning. Was off from gear since November 2014, started new cycle 4 weeks ago. Been doing 250 Test E and 250 Decca weekly. Less is more sometimes. Diet is on point. Sure Im bloated but my strength and size is going up. I ignored dbol and other orals, less sides less hassle less headaches. Next week test will be 375mg Test and same with Decca. Introducing Tren @ week 10 for 8-10 weeks at 400mg weekly.
Goal is to bulk.

Back