• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

post your dick head rants here!!!!!!!

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A lot of people seem to be a little touchy here lately. So I figured I would ask why you mad bro lol let's here it place your rants here

Well hell yes I can why the fuck can't anyone ask a question With out being torn apart about it. Or even worse my shitty grammer always gets brought into it. I mean damn you no wtf I'm trying to say. Or don't you lmao

Every time I gain 10 pounds it's like my dick loses an inch. I'm torn between my two choices here. End rant.

I hate that other ppl around here gotz better grammar then me . I mean i gotz a smart fone for a reason and still cant get right . i hate having to retrain my fone everytimez i use it . at timez its like the blind leading the blind ..

Cheapthreads out ....

Bahahahaha.... You guys i wove you . you do feel sowwey for . mom dad i have friendz i part of duhhhhhhhh gang now can i get a whoo whoo....

Cheapthreads out.....

Ill stop posting guy's i just thought I'd cheer you up , and get some laughs . I'm really not that bad just a tad bit that said I'm slightly guilty of this to.....

Cheapthreads out ... P.s. enjoy the laughs on me free of charge ....

Ill stop posting guy's i just thought I'd cheer you up , and get some laughs . I'm really not that bad just a tad bit that said I'm slightly guilty of this to.....

Cheapthreads out ... P.s. enjoy the laughs on me free of charge ....

Ur a fuckin piece of work :roflmao:....I understand everything u write :winkfinger:.....

I hate when I get out the shower and it's cold so Mr peter decides to hide and look like a lil sausage

Back