• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

End of cycle cut.. Anyone ever run

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone ran some Winny and Masteron together at the end of a fairly long bulk cycle to trim up. ??? If so...what kind of results and dosages...??? My metabolism loves me alot so I can cut fairly easy but I have a feeling I'll be retaining a good bit.of water even with AI's....and I will definitely wanna loose any water/bloat as I prefer the very hard and lean vascular look...but I'm gonna be on a high dose bulk and want to retain my gains but chizzle up the gains at the end. P.S. I have ran and had great results with both these products ran by themselves. Thanks in advance ----peace bro's

Subbed. I wanna know about this too.

I'm running a pretty toxic oral kick of 50mg dbol/50mg Adrol. ..(with livercare supps)...so my liver should be o.k. to handle the Winny at the very end. And if I can't find much feedback bro I have been known to preform my own testing...just lookin for other people's experiences and input too...hopefully some vets chime in.!!! ----peace bro

Back