• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

clen and t3

rebapurdy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
getting ready to start a cycle of clen and t3 any suggestions other than diet. The only reason I say not diet is because I started a strict diet and cardio three weeks ago and my progress is slow. I'm 76 inches and 282lbs and a bf of 33%. holy crap right but I move very well for my size. I bike (not in the gym) 30 to 53 miles 3x a week.

welcome, just do a simple introduction of yourself/training history etc. Start a thread in th AS section for questions and advice about your up coming cycles, lots of knowledgeable people on the boards that can help out!

Define strict diet. Because that is what it comes down to in the end, not the amount of gear or burners you put into your system. If in three weeks time your not dropping weight at that body fat - something's wrong.

If you started 3 weeks ago, how much weight have you lost already without gear? You should have lost 8-10 lbs by now with some cutting.

IMO, you don't need clen and T3 until you are below 15%. You can get down to 15% pretty easily without any chemical help. Clen ain't no good with cardio also.

Back