• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

possible infection?

lefty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Injected 1 cc ,next day had a lump that hurt, thought it could of been bc i havnt cycled in a while, 2 days later it doesnt hurt that bad but there seems to be redness that runs from delt injection site to my bicep. Whats that about?any1 had this before

Is it warm to the touch?

Is it hot/ pretty warm to the touch? How sterile where you while injecting? I would think if it's infection there would be pain but maybe not? I'd definitely keep an eye on it...

Go to Walgreens and get thermometer. Once it's at fever stage hit up an urgent care or ER. It's probably just irritation from a million different possible things

I had this happen in my quad. Started getting worried, but it finally went away after 5-6 days. The lump hurt a little bit to the touch.

That happens to me a lot if I don't get the needle in the middle of the delt meat.

That happens to me a lot if I don't get the needle in the middle of the delt meat.

This ^^ The oil/compound is an agitant to the connective tissue. Like Nuttz says if your temp reaches 102.1 you have an infection. Also if it is an infection, you will see streaking or red streaks following the veins up the arm. When the oil gets in the connective tissue it takes a little longer to absorb because there is less blood flow so it will be a few days and go away.

Sounds like a classic case of gear seeping down the arm from a bad pin. Plus not cycling for a while, so more sensitive.

As said. If it gets worse, red near injection. Our you get a fever. Then possibly worry. But you'll probably know if its infected.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol.ebola.. yea i believe its the gear seeping down, i will sterilize it again and try the other arm. I followed all the safe pinning procedure so it must be the gear thnx for the input

What size needle are you using? The needle could be a problem
I suggest using a very small needle just aslong as it gets into the muscle. This may sound intense but use gloves and make sure everything is clean unless you want this to continue. I'm extra careful with my injections.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

07a5dfca2b14037b1034462454a8a7a2.jpg

That's from a while back one of my friend had his leg red all over for a week then he started being extra careful with his injections

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I grew my balls again and pinned the VG. I did the right side once and had dirty gear that I tossed because of the PIP. I did the left side last week and had a little pip but not much .

Someone needs to hit some legs..

no shit lol...

mine were bigger than that before lifting weights from Soccer and Hockey hahaaha

I love all the dudes top heavy at the gym that wear sweat pants for a reason. One of them had the balls to say something to me so I rolled up my sweat pants and showed him I didn't fuck around

Back