• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Only - Not Impressed

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is anyone also out there who thinks test only runs around 400-600mg dont do much for you? Im coming to realize it just makes you a thicker version of the normal you. If your fat, eating maintenence- you stay fat and maybe add a few lbs under the fat. Eat less and you start to lean but nothing dramatic. Unfortunately due to health reasons i think test is safest, but it doesnt get you to your goals that well.

Just thought i would rant. And yes, diet and cardio is down to a science lol

That's hard to believe because 600 mgs of test does wonders for me. I always go 500 over maintenance when bulking but I eat clean.

600 mg T is pretty damn effective for me but I do supplement HGH

Everyone's body reacts differently to all compounds. I personally don't like test at high doses because it makes me a dick and I'm very prone to gyno. Now tren on the other hand I can run high with very little sides.

I agree. I used to run 1500mgs of deca and test. I get much better results today with 500mgs because my diet is perfect. I used to always think more is better before finally learning I was way off on that assumption.

That's hard to believe because 600 mgs of test does wonders for me. I always go 500 over maintenance when bulking but I eat clean.

What type of results do you get and how long do u run 600 for?

Test alone i won't to under 750 and you really gotta diet and train your ass off for it to show. Way better than natty still though.

personally i dont like test at all. i just use enough to keep my levels around 1,500. use a good dose of of a high anabolic for a decent amount of time.
keep switching up compounds every 3-4 months. do this for a year straight. you will transform your physique. if like you say your diet and training are on point.

Disagree. But oh well

so do i. but some people have not so great genetics when it comes to building muscle. juiced up or not. how many guys you see in the gym that you know are on shit and still look like the barley lift. not trying to put anyone down but not everyone can look like a bodybuilder , gear or not

so do i. but some people have not so great genetics when it comes to building muscle. juiced up or not. how many guys you see in the gym that you know are on shit and still look like the barley lift. not trying to put anyone down but not everyone can look like a bodybuilder , gear or not
Extremely true. On the other side of the topic I know of guys that are 100% natural that look like they are on something all the time. Those are also the few that have the genetics for it, along with strict training and good diet. Genetics are huge, some have it some don't.

Extremely true. On the other side of the topic I know of guys that are 100% natural that look like they are on something all the time. Those are also the few that have the genetics for it, along with strict training and good diet. Genetics are huge, some have it some don't.

yeah i knew a few guys like that. 1 white kid, 1 black. i know for sure neither was on anything and they both looked like they could step a on stage for mpd anytime.
now add some gear and a bb diet to those type of genetics and boom

It takes many cycles to get the look your looking for. was this your first?

I sort of have to agree with the op....I am a thicker version of myself, This was my first cycle, test C only 500 for 8 weeks and bumped to 600 for the last 6 weeks. Went from 193 to 208 and still on cycle sitting at 205#. Trained hard and ate well enought to gain but I'm not OVERLY impressed. But I'm still glad I ran T only noe I can see what to add!

Also if you are always in diet mode you won't ever get freaky mass unless you are a genetic freak to begin with.

Also if you are always in diet mode you won't ever get freaky mass unless you are a genetic freak to begin with.

This is part of my problem. Just not willing to look like shit for a whole year.

I like to stay semi in OK shape

This is part of my problem. Just not willing to look like shit for a whole year.

no reason to ever look like shit. where are you at now and what are you trying to achieve. stats dont help.post a pic lets see what you are working with

Get Shredded!
600 is a healthy dose if the gear is dosed properly. It's not gonna make you mr Olympia overnight but it's a solid stack. Most guys I know at maintenance will recomp really well if they aren't eating crap. And honestly I would recomp well eating crap. I'm not sure about "safest" it has a pretty broad side effect spectrum. I guess that all depends on the criteria we're using.

thats a good dose of gear for little to no results i would Question the ugl must be underdosed.
pharm grade should put your T lvl sky high on that dose..take it or leave jmho..

My first cycle was 250mg e3d of test-e and I gained around 20lb, kept more like 12-13 after the bloat. Remained in the 12% BF area, and I only ran it 12 weeks. Now size, I may not have increased to some exponential point, but do the math and look at the numbers. 12-13lb in 3 months, thats almost 4lb of pure muscle a month; I don't know about anyone else but I've plateaued for months before, a gain like that is unrecognizable if you watch your body closely. Also, I do think genetics help, but I think people use it as an excuse as to why they haven't reached their potential more oft than not. Anyhow, based off what I've gathered you probably shouldn't be cycling. Not because of age, or education, but your lack of perspective...
I am currently on sust and deca, and I control my BF% even with both of these long esters causing bloat; cardio and dietetics will bring your body to the limits, if you're not reaching those limits then you're doing something wrong.

Its not UGL, its pharma watson

I put on 15 pounds from my first test cycle. You don't get ridiculous pumps like orals but gaind should be noticeable. I'm not a huge fan either cuz it gives me a puffy look I like to keep it 250mg or less and add other shit.

It is doable. Have you ever hired a nutritionist? I know you have the basics down on dieting, maybe a few tweaks to get you on the right path could help. If you want help setting up a lean bulk we could probably get you a plan that will put some size on you without a ton of flab.

It is doable. Have you ever hired a nutritionist? I know you have the basics down on dieting, maybe a few tweaks to get you on the right path could help. If you want help setting up a lean bulk we could probably get you a plan that will put some size on you without a ton of flab.

I would love some help to tweek my diet a little, would you be doing that or are you referring to someone else?

Everyone always claims their diet is on point. Im curious what your daily intake looks like.

^^x2. If I had a dollar every time someone claims their diet is "on point" but making little progress.

600mg Test + Diet "on point" + training "on point" = poor gains?

Either one of the three is exaggerated or you're using crap gear. This is part of the reason we should always get bloods, even on a test only cycle

Its not UGL, its pharma watson
whats your labs look like? if you have naturally low test what your pinning may only put you in normal levels and not high enough to make good gains

Back