• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mrs. Robinson

Big Ronnie

Your wettest :daydream:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My Dearest Anne Bancroft,
For 30 years I have fantasized about you and made the bald man cry so many times. I regret to inform you that you are only a passing phase. As a young man your movie was one of the first movies I ever got my rocks off to. I have found a new love. She is my new Mrs. Robinson. I have now been scarred for life and ruined for any other women. It has been fun and messy, but I bid you adieu. You may now rest in peace.

Sincerely,
Hard Ronnie

...and here we go. Poor woman has all of us humping her leg like a bunch of 16yo virgins.:eek:

My Dearest Anne Bancroft,
For 30 years I have fantasized about you and made the bald man cry so many times. I regret to inform you that you are only a passing phase. As a young man your movie was one of the first movies I ever got my rocks off to. I have found a new love. She is my new Mrs. Robinson. I have now been scarred for life and ruined for any other women. It has been fun and messy, but I bid you adieu. You may now rest in peace.

Sincerely,
Hard Ronnie

"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to Big Ronnie again "
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

What am I missing? The couple pics her husband posted were nice, but not on the order of featherfan, Ms. V, or Sheriv.

have I been missing out on something?

Last edited:
What am I missing? The couple pics her husband posted were nice, but not on the order of featherfan, Ms. V, or Sheriv.

No nudes for you :roflmao:
And your right, there are a lot of hot women on this board, don't forget Gluuutes911, Littlelady and grumpykitty there, and all the hot wives if the show off your wife thread :winkfinger:

I'm pretty sure I've never seen a dick that looked like a scamming acorn, but if I do, you'll be the first to know :roflmao:

He usually is the first to know. That's why we keep him around.

No nudes for you :roflmao:
And your right, there are a lot of hot women on this board, don't forget Gluuutes911, Littlelady and grumpykitty there, and all the hot wives if the show off your wife thread :winkfinger:
Honestly you're special. It's nice to be gracious, but showing it off is just as acceptable. :kiss:

I have seen Sheriv's pics and her hot tub pic...and for those lucky enough to have gotten a little private pic from MrsR..there is just no fucking comparison between the two..MrsR is smoking hot...Sheriv is somebody you would take home from the bar after drinking(no Offense to Sheriv here I am the same type) MrsR is not only gorgeous but, has the fun loving personality to go with it.... that makes her that much more intriguing and even hotter in my mind.

MrsR is not only gorgeous but, has the fun loving personality to go with it.... that makes her that much more intriguing and even hotter in my mind.

Awww, thanks Joe, my big ole teddy bear :kiss:
But no need to get yourself banned or negged ;) All the ladies in this forum have got it going on !

Get Shredded!
Awww, thanks Joe, my big ole teddy bear :kiss:
But no need to get yourself banned or negged ;) All the ladies in this forum have got it going on !

pretty much, when a woman is serious about being healthy and busts their ass's to be that way has a certain sexyness to it.

sorry no offense meant to Sheriv I will PM her to edit the first part of my post...she is a strong individual and not my intent to degrade her or myself..

Last edited:
pretty much, when a woman is serious about being healthy and busts their ass's to be that way has a certain sexyness to it.

Mrs.R is an amazing, special woman... you guys don't know the half of it! I am a very lucky man:winkfinger:

Krampus is right on!!

sorry no offense meant to Sheriv I will PM her to edit the first part of my post...see is a strong individual and not my intent to degrade her or myself..

Joe, your one of the kindest people on here, Im sure we all know your hearts in the right place :kiss:

Mrs.R is an amazing, special woman... you guys don't know the half of it! I am a very lucky man:winkfinger:

Krampus is right on!!
Maybe a little jealous.

Lololol..no I'm not deleting this..
But you won't be on my Christmas list

1e4a3f86342677f153f21e11467bd301.jpg

^^^

dem legs!

oh dem legs

She's got legs, and she knows how to use them...

damn girl

mrwaters you bastard you... :)

I thought you took me off that last year :winkfinger: Again,very sorry. Not how I intended it and would edit if I could.
Lololol..no I'm not deleting this..
But you won't be on my Christmas list

1e4a3f86342677f153f21e11467bd301.jpg

And now you are making me feel bad:eek:

Last edited:
Back