• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ai help - tren/dbol/drol

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Going in to week two of a big stack. Test is 300/wk, trenA is at 30ED, tren base/dbol/drol are all at 50mg ED. Starting to feel a little squirelly. Does adding 50mg Ed provi and upping adex to .5mgED seem reasonable. I've been at .5 EOD.

Thoughts?

What do you mean squirelly? Do we need to call the men in the white coats to put you away?
You can run provi at 100mg(I would not exceed 150mg on only do that amount if you have had experience and worked up to it) and get good results for cutting with tren.
Start at 50mg provi ED and .5 mg Adex EOD.
How long have you been running the drol and dbol together? Have you run them together before? Have you run them separately before? Keep in mind some guys can run high doses of these compounds and not have any impact on liver. A select few can have an effect on liver with small doses.

It's just emotional sides. Like I just told a friend "remind me not to make any relationship or emotional decisions until this kickstart ends". I've run drol as a pre, I've run the tren base as a pre, I've never stacked them daily. My liver values have never gone much higher than 50 on anything and always come down pretty quick. Ast and alt were both 17 when I started this.

I just feel like my e2 is up there. My experience with drol is that it magnifies e2 sides. I've run dbol at the end of a tren run and it helped with my mood. It just kind of feels like e2 is high and tren and drol are making me more susceptible to being emotional. Kinda run the gamut the last few days of feeling great, super edgy, and just kinda "girly" for lack of a better term.

Going in to week two of a big stack. Test is 300/wk, trenA is at 30ED, tren base/dbol/drol are all at 50mg ED. Starting to feel a little squirelly. Does adding 50mg Ed provi and upping adex to .5mgED seem reasonable. I've been at .5 EOD.

Thoughts?
I run prami .25-.30 on a 1 ml syringe. Stane 12.5 at least if my nips get irritated I double down at night. 525 test / 400 tren a/ 400 mast Dbol 50mg Ed. Base comin up Monday . I feel pretty good energy coming back . 3 weeks back can't wait for the base.

I don't have prolactin issues at all. I used caber and prami when I started with 19-nors but I have no need for either of them and I have never had any kind of gyno/nipple issue ever. E2 just affect my mood. Honestly right this second eating kinda mellowed the whole thing lol.

It's just emotional sides. Like I just told a friend "remind me not to make any relationship or emotional decisions until this kickstart ends". I've run drol as a pre, I've run the tren base as a pre, I've never stacked them daily. My liver values have never gone much higher than 50 on anything and always come down pretty quick. Ast and alt were both 17 when I started this.

I just feel like my e2 is up there. My experience with drol is that it magnifies e2 sides. I've run dbol at the end of a tren run and it helped with my mood. It just kind of feels like e2 is high and tren and drol are making me more susceptible to being emotional. Kinda run the gamut the last few days of feeling great, super edgy, and just kinda "girly" for lack of a better term.

If you have the provi, and you are cutting, I would do the 100 mg ED split into 2 doses. I'm sure you know your body enough to know when E2 levels are askew. I think you will like the provi if you haven't run it before. If your E2 did get elevated for a spell, your prolactin could also be slightly elevated. Some prami cerainly couldn't hurt as a precaution.
Thank you for having an intelligent answer as you always do. I get tired of dealing with children on these boards that can't answer like an adult.

Yeah I have the provi. I usually run it when I come off a blast and drop to trt doses just for a week or so to get over the hump. I think I'll meet in the middle and up the ai and add the provi for a week and see how I feel. I've gained a pound a day since starting this kickstart and I have to eat all the time so I wouldn't say I'm cutting, I would say I'm Recomping under the water and when just the primo and test are left in a few weeks I will be very happy with where I'm at.

It's kind of a big kicker.

ED (for 6 weeks)
tren base 50
tren ace 30
dbol 50
drol 50

Current weekly long esters (doses will bump but they are there for 20wk)
primoE 800
testE/C 300

With dbol, you may need even more AI. As you know it converts heavily. And no matter how much adex you take, when a dose is done in your body, it allows that aromatase it was occupying to act again. I know the first time i ran dbol, i thought i was fine taking 1mg adex 3x a week(long half life. It was pharma). Well, when i got tested e2 was at 250. I had to drastically up the adex. Since then i only will use aromasin. Due to it's suisidal nature. I really do think it's a better AI. And of course the best trick is never letting e2 get out of hand to begin with.

Yeah I have the provi. I usually run it when I come off a blast and drop to trt doses just for a week or so to get over the hump. I think I'll meet in the middle and up the ai and add the provi for a week and see how I feel. I've gained a pound a day since starting this kickstart and I have to eat all the time so I wouldn't say I'm cutting, I would say I'm Recomping under the water and when just the primo and test are left in a few weeks I will be very happy with where I'm at.

It's kind of a big kicker.

ED (for 6 weeks)
tren base 50
tren ace 30
dbol 50
drol 50

Current weekly long esters (doses will bump but they are there for 20wk)
primoE 800
testE/C 300

It sounds like you are on the right track. I would bet this is probably the biggest cycle you have run and your body may be trying to keep up. Listen closely and remember to rest when your body says to. It's all about fine tuning the new cycle with small adjustments, not major renovations. Keep it up.

I don't have prolactin issues at all. I used caber and prami when I started with 19-nors but I have no need for either of them and I have never had any kind of gyno/nipple issue ever. E2 just affect my mood. Honestly right this second eating kinda mellowed the whole thing lol.
Same here when my E2 is elevated i turn into a real diva :wits:

IML Gear Cream!
With dbol, you may need even more AI. As you know it converts heavily. And no matter how much adex you take, when a dose is done in your body, it allows that aromatase it was occupying to act again. I know the first time i ran dbol, i thought i was fine taking 1mg adex 3x a week(long half life. It was pharma). Well, when i got tested e2 was at 250. I had to drastically up the adex. Since then i only will use aromasin. Due to it's suisidal nature. I really do think it's a better AI. And of course the best trick is never letting e2 get out of hand to begin with.

This is right where I'm thinking but I don't have enough asin to get through. .5adex every day doesn't sound unreasonable then to you? It's a high dose but I think with the dbol it's not unreasonable. It should even out within a couple days of I'm right. If not the dbol will quickly recover crashed e2 if that happens.

It sounds like you are on the right track. I would bet this is probably the biggest cycle you have run and your body may be trying to keep up. Listen closely and remember to rest when your body says to. It's all about fine tuning the new cycle with small adjustments, not major renovations. Keep it up.
Yes it's huge for me which is why I'm keeping it to 6 weeks and all very short acting compounds so I can bail quick if I need to. I've never had a blast come together this way as far as immediate weight gain and insatiable appetite. Normally when my doses go up my appetite crashes, but this stack and these doses seem to be completely synergistic. The first few days I just felt like a god, but I think I underestimated the aromatization honestly.

Ive said it before but i think you really need to make the big switch to asin...

The provi is a good idea too.... Streettime uses it year round and adjusts to blasts or cruises. He primarily uses it because of the mood enhancements when he is hammering tren or adjusting back down to mortal status.

Last edited:
Ive said it before but i think you really need to make the big switch to asin...
I have made the switch as far as trt goes. But you know my current situation and I have tons of adex, so unless anyone wants to comp me a fuck ton of asin I'm stuck with adex for this kicker.

I have made the switch as far as trt goes. But you know my current situation and I have tons of adex, so unless anyone wants to comp me a fuck ton of asin I'm stuck with adex for this kicker.

I do have a spare bottle... you know this!

You drug choices are going to make using an AI solo pretty ineffective. I would have to use 1 mg Adex daily on those compounds and keep Nolva on hand and Prami.

If your stuck with adex, up it. That dbol is estro city, which is :nono: along side tren.

To expand, .5 daily is only 3.5. With the dbol, i feel i needed 1 mg daily. I was taking 2 a day for a week to help drop it, which it did. It was So long ago, but i think i settled with about 5mg per week to keep everything good.

You drug choices are going to make using an AI solo pretty ineffective. I would have to use 1 mg Adex daily on those compounds and keep Nolva on hand and Prami.
Would the nolva be for gyno or does it block e2 receptors elsewhere? My understanding of nolva is that it is pretty specific to breast tissue, but I am no expert with it and I have never personally used it.

Would the nolva be for gyno or does it block e2 receptors elsewhere? My understanding of nolva is that it is pretty specific to breast tissue, but I am no expert with it and I have never personally used it.

Running nolva on cycle hinders gains. The reason you keep it on hand is for when you have the gyno symptoms come up so as to knock them out and get back on track. It's at the top of your first aid kit.

Get Shredded!
Running nolva on cycle hinders gains. The reason you keep it on hand is for when you have the gyno symptoms come up so as to knock them out and get back on track. It's at the top of your first aid kit.
I get that. I've just never had any kind of gyno issue. So it is pretty selective for breast tissue?

I get that. I've just never had any kind of gyno issue. So it is pretty selective for breast tissue?

Yes. I have never had gyno issues either except the first cycle I ran in 1991 the guy didn't tell me I needed an AI and my nips swelled and hurt like a smashed dick and I went running to him. I DO have an unopened bottle of nolva with my unopened box of Caber, both not expired! It's better to spend the money then stress out about trying to get it fast in an emergency.

Yes. I have never had gyno issues either except the first cycle I ran in 1991 the guy didn't tell me I needed an AI and my nips swelled and hurt like a smashed dick and I went running to him. I DO have an unopened bottle of nolva with my unopened box of Caber, both not expired! It's better to spend the money then stress out about trying to get it fast in an emergency.
I have them. I hate prami. If I need it, it's there. Nolvadex I have but if it's not going to help the actual problem I'm experiencing there's no use in taking it. Counting AI's, juice and peps I'm ready on 9 drugs... It's not excessive by some standards but it's definitely pushing my personal envelope!

I have them. I hate prami. If I need it, it's there. Nolvadex I have but if it's not going to help the actual problem I'm experiencing there's no use in taking it. Counting AI's, juice and peps I'm ready on 9 drugs... It's not excessive by some standards but it's definitely pushing my personal envelope!

Very good. I wish everyone would say that they were ready. And of course I'm sure you have the donating covered as well.

Very good. I wish everyone would say that they were ready. And of course I'm sure you have the donating covered as well.
Special card from the bloodbank that allows me to do therapeutic donations without having to wait 56 days or having to pay for them, actually.

Special card from the bloodbank that allows me to do therapeutic donations without having to wait 56 days or having to pay for them, actually.

You are the man.

Back