• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Will small amount of tren effect test reading on bloodwork?

I dont think so ..just effects estro numbers pending certain test..

Could be wrong though...amd if i am i will ceratinly hear it from the fact nazis

I thought it "could" throw off E2 with certain testing formats.

I stated it will effect estro on certain test...
As if you were stating the OP question does it effect testosterone....now if your asking if it effects the blood test itself then yes there alot of markers it can effect...kidneys,,lipids ,,liver etc. But its known for causing high estro #s

Nuttz Is your ? About a blood test itself or effecting testosterone levels?

there alot of markers that tren will effect on labs but as for testosterone id say no

Last edited:
Using any other compound during testing is retarded because your "tren" may not be pure tren.

Using any other compound during testing is retarded because your "tren" may not be pure tren.
Are you stating during a test trying to determine proper dosed testosterone heavy? Like running proto?

Are rhere any other compounds that can effect test levels besides test though?

Truth, but would it be different considering its Tren from probably THE best tren source on this board (RIP)

IML Gear Cream!
Actually nuttz with the amount of tren you run i wouldnt even run test anymore...

You guys know who's tren I'm talking about right? Not dynampus.

this is the stuff that fucks me up from 300 wk

You guys know who's tren I'm talking about right? Not dynampus.

this is the stuff that fucks me up from 300 wk
Are you running labs or getting ready to run test labs for someone right now?

I'm running a 300mg protocol for someone's test e.

they did give me the ok to run it with my mast and npp. But I'm done in 1 week and would like to start loading on tren enth for my next real run

U have no patience i see...

In heavys proto an a/i shouldnt even be used and id hate to be on all these compounds and not be able to control estro for the 4 wks...thats just asking for trouble...

Ya either run proper proto or say fuck it i guess

Get Shredded!
I learned the good ole' hard way until I started asking questions. My e level was always good...and I was running tren. I'm thinking this is neat! I've never really had e2 problems so I didn't think much about it. I get off the tren and BOOM, high E2 levels. My first question was how much aromasin to run when I really don't know whats going on when I'm on tren....With some help from this great group of people, I'm running 12.5 mg ed...just an educated guess..blood work is flawed. Thats running 750 mg test/wk.

I'm doing 300 tren a and 200 tren e a week with 300 test p 250 test e and 200 mast and I feel like I want to fuck every broad on the planet and fight every dude I see. I love this shit. The fiancé's pussy has taken a beating though.

My only problem is I have a hard time busting a nut. I have stopped carrying my concealed weapon just because I don't want to take the chance.

After my last gyno issue ondont dare run any amount of trst without an AI. And yeah I am impatient but not getting any straight responses here. The lab I'm testing dor gave me the go ahead to run mast and NPP with it.

Back