• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Observations

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone else noticed the recent abundance of brand new members aggressively trolling shops (obviously gimmick accounts or people from other boards) or how many last place sponsors are really slinging mud to see who is the worst and who is just almost the worst? :coffee:

Well hot damn. Would this be a good time to discuss the OG MLG reps scrambling for new rep spots after being shit canned? :coffee:

Last edited:
Well hot damn. Would this be a good time to discuss the OG MLG reps scrambling for new rep spots after being shit canned? :coffee:
It wasn't the point, but it is an interesting factor I hadn't thought about...

I definitely enjoy watching the rep whores jump from lab to lab. How much free underdosed gear could a guy really need?

There's never enough for sum guys

Didnt realize . So true . Makes perfect sense now

Brand new members who post about sources are my go to for elite master knowledge and research. I only pm n get gainzz zyzz style from 1-10 range post members. Sorry veterans you all are going away like the dinosaurs. 😎

Has anyone else noticed the recent abundance of brand new members aggressively trolling shops (obviously gimmick accounts or people from other boards) or how many last place sponsors are really slinging mud to see who is the worst and who is just almost the worst? :coffee:

Seemed Like the threads slowed down as well . It seems to be picking back up but I check this bitch all day and the last few days it just seemed like there was not a lot of new content . Maybe it's just the more senior guys waiting for the 10 posters to go away. This was my first round with that but I'm sure you guys have seen it before . Also I get wanting to be a rep but if you get dropped from one lab and get picked up by another the next day , can you really "rep" their products?

Ha Im pretty much just a lurker,Im not at a level to give much advise lol..but I have noticed the same thing.Sketchy...

IML Gear Cream!
I just get tired of answering the same questions over and over again. Newbs need to use the search feature.

Agreed, something is definitely different these days. I'm not sure wtf?

I was going to comment but I will keep to my self ..but I really do find myself wondering if someone needs free product that bad that they will tarnish their integrity by jumping to any new sponsor then can you really trust their opinion ?

Depends on what the rep is doing, right? If only doing customer service, don't need experience with product. If actively selling, then experience is good, but let's be honest - how many sales ppl at Home Depot do you thin have actually hammered in a nail? But they still sell product.

I have Noticed this... there is definitely a Wave and trough patterned to this behavior. I want to get in there and just start fucking slashing these thread. but i don't want to entice the trolls. And i don't want to make this place like the place they come from.

i have noticed this... There is definitely a wave and trough patterned to this behavior. I want to get in there and just start fucking slashing these thread. But i don't want to entice the trolls. and i don't want to make this place like the place they come from.

imf?

I have Noticed this... there is definitely a Wave and trough patterned to this behavior. I want to get in there and just start fucking slashing these thread. but i don't want to entice the trolls. And i don't want to make this place like the place they come from.

I'm glad you say this because it does seem as if the two things I mentioned in my original post could actually be the same thing. A little blood in the water and the "schills"™ come running under new accounts.

On on a related note:

2hd4ntg.jpg

It has gotten pretty bad considering what it was when I started. The entire board seems to be in bad moods compared to what it was. Hopefully everyone will go back to being friendly. I joined because it was ALWAYS positive 98% of the time and you had a few negative responses. Now it seems to be the opposite :/

I've seen it plus all the newbs tryna jump on gear for "summer bodies" without ever even having any lifting experience. I must have been asked a ton.....

... Lukily we don't have to go through all that bs anymore trying to sift through it for a legitimate source. Thank-you for that!
About to get another batch in a month as I'm setting up my new cycle soon.... Just wish we had some TNE as I have an "urge" to try it next run; I'll probably be hitting up raptor for that but the rest is from my Go-To

I definitely enjoy watching the rep whores jump from lab to lab. How much free underdosed gear could a guy really need?
So true ! They rep for one guy he sells bunk'underdosed or just flat out robs people . Then when that sponsor is gone they jump to the next . And start telling everyone how great this lab is and their stand up guys and want too be around for along time.

Its bound to happen though , What do we have about 25 sponcors here ? The more sponcors we have here only means the more bunk underdosed garbage we will have and somebody has to rep em ...Out of the 25 or so there are IMO maybe a handful possibly less that are beyond repute

Its bound to happen though , What do we have about 25 sponcors here ? The more sponcors we have here only means the more bunk underdosed garbage we will have and somebody has to rep em ...Out of the 25 or so there are IMO maybe a handful possibly less that are beyond repute
Yeah, but you need different price points to attract all ranges of ppl. Ppl buy Kia and they buy Rolls Royce....

Yeah, but you need different price points to attract all ranges of ppl. Ppl buy Kia and they buy Rolls Royce....

Def true ...Just think if you buy based off price you really have no right to complain when you realize its garbage

Back