• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

tren ace and prop questions

Silverback205

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have 100mg tren/100mg prop...I have take 100mg of each eod in a cycle but have never pinned ed...whats is better to do

Id say ed is better but eod is just fine. Gotta find what's best for you. Everyone is diff.

It depends entirely on you and if your willing to pin everyday. If you are, just rotate site injections. On the other hand, I think prop has a half-life of 2-3 days and tren a I think is about the same at 2-3 days. So it's not a big deal one over the other. I've always pinned everyday and then I add a little more tren to the mix or maybe throw some mast in their. For example, I'll pin my cut-mix which is a 50prop, 50TrenA, 50Mast/per 1 ml. And then I'd add 1/2mil of tren A to the mix to keep the tren a little higher. So to answer your question bro, You can get away with EOD pining on this one. If you want to pin every day and don't mind and you think it might help keep your blood levels a little more stable, go for it.

Cool chart, but confusing. Kinda looks like test prop HL is really only 1 day. I assume there's a bit of error in the data points, otherwise we have as little as ~5 hrs for the HL (from day #2 to #2+6hrs)... wonder how they actually come up with the official HL figures.

Back