• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looong Cycle and then ran into problems

RussellTANK

TankCHOP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sooo, I've been on a cycle now for about 5 months. Test 800 + deca 300. Although I stopped the deca and stayed on the test but lowered the dosage to now about 400 and was planning on dropping that to 200 for a couple months. Honestly, the plan is really just to lower the dosage of the test and some HcG and basically just jump back on a cycle again of probably droll and deca. I know, dude probably shouldn't be using gear year round, but I already have low test normally and as a guy off test thats at 120 pounds, Im not really too concerned about it. You pack 40 pounds on me and I look alright.

Okay so heres my issue, just recently I almost got jumped outside of my place and the guy(s) that tried to jump me ended up seriously injured, one in the hospital and still is. Its very realistic that I may end up doing some prison time over this, whether its self defense or not, I still may have to fight the case from the inside. So I'm more or less just trying to figure our what I can do. Obviously jumping off right now is probably a good idea. But lets just say i get snatched up tomorrow what should I expect and look forward to/

Sooo, I've been on a cycle now for about 5 months. Test 800 + deca 300. Although I stopped the deca and stayed on the test but lowered the dosage to now about 400 and was planning on dropping that to 200 for a couple months. Honestly, the plan is really just to lower the dosage of the test and some HcG and basically just jump back on a cycle again of probably droll and deca. I know, dude probably shouldn't be using gear year round, but I already have low test normally and as a guy off test thats at 120 pounds, Im not really too concerned about it. You pack 40 pounds on me and I look alright.

Okay so heres my issue, just recently I almost got jumped outside of my place and the guy(s) that tried to jump me ended up seriously injured, one in the hospital and still is. Its very realistic that I may end up doing some prison time over this, whether its self defense or not, I still may have to fight the case from the inside. So I'm more or less just trying to figure our what I can do. Obviously jumping off right now is probably a good idea. But lets just say i get snatched up tomorrow what should I expect and look forward to/

You're 120lbs off cycle? If so, you can look forward to being someones bitch in the pen.

You're 120lbs off cycle? If so, you can look forward to being someones bitch in the pen.
Haha....... and wont have to worry about poppin an unexpected boner for awhile..

I like how you put guy(s) like you don't know if it was one or more. You can expect to get some titties for all the other guys in the pen

Well i dont think they will let you do trt in prison lol. And having low T in prison sounds like it would make the experience alot harder. I could be in a similar situation myself pretty soon :thinking: Probably best to come off with a straight pct and plenty of hcg or stay on and hope for the best.

Well i dont think they will let you do trt in prison lol. And having low T in prison sounds like it would make the experience alot harder. I could be in a similar situation myself pretty soon :thinking: Probably best to come off with a straight pct and plenty of hcg or stay on and hope for the best.
If you have legit TRT script, you can prolly get it in jail. They have to medicate you for health problems.

If not, bubba will give you 3/day testosterone-fueled injections to help you out.

Or, like with a vacation, you could just frontload that shit. Mega-Giga-Tera-frontload. "Ok, I'm in for three years so I gotta pin... 286 of these 10mL bottles of test 300..."

IML Gear Cream!
Innocent until proven guilty.....ohh wait nevermind. Criminals and illegal aliens have all the rights.

Start pct now and practice grabbing your ankles.

Hahaha I literally just laughed out loud to myself in a room full of people. I am pretty sure if you have a trt script you can get it in prison. They give faggots hormones to become females in jail... Look it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Innocent until proven guilty.....ohh wait nevermind. Criminals and illegal aliens have all the rights.

Guilty until proven innocent now.

Back