• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar

jmr79x

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got some 50mg Var caps from a buddy of mine and he is saying its not Var, what is the easiest way to get this tested to check the validity of the product?

Your buddy gives them to you and then says its bogus. Why are you.bothering to test them? If your supplier/dealer/whatever tells you its bad, I'd just go with that.

I got some 50mg Var caps from a buddy of mine and he is saying its not Var, what is the easiest way to get this tested to check the validity of the product?

If you've got $100 to spend, I use ecstacydata.org

I've used it a few times for anavar and the service is great.

If you've got $100 to spend, I use ecstacydata.org

I've used it a few times for anavar and the service is great.

alleged Ectasy tab comes back as oxandralone. thats fucking hilarious

ah i get it now. you tell them you think its e. they test it and it comes back whatever. damn that was 96mg var

ah i get it now. you tell them you think its e. they test it and it comes back whatever. damn that was 96mg var

They will test anything.... but they wont list purity or concentration of the compound. By law they cant provide that info.... only what it is.

They will test anything.... but they wont list purity or concentration of the compound. By law they cant provide that info.... only what it
is.

its list the concentration. its says how many mg in each dose of whatever it is.. or is that the weight of the stuff ?
under tablet size

Lab max isn't very accurate. Unless u have a lot just toss it.
Cost u more in labs then what the gear costs lol.

IML Gear Cream!
its list the concentration. its says how many mg in each dose of whatever it is.. or is that the weight of the stuff ?
under tablet size

It lists the ratio but not concentration. That mg is just the weight of the stuff you gave them.

50mgs a pill is usually fake shit man. They usually come 10 to 20mgs and if you have pharma grade they come in 2.5mgs.

50mgs a pill is usually fake shit man. They usually come 10 to 20mgs and if you have pharma grade they come in 2.5mgs.

so i should throw out my btg 10mg oxandrin that i got from walgreens because they are fake ?

I wouldn't go as far as to call it fake.

It's just that these days, a lot of it is just cut with filler (sugar or something else).

mmmmmmmm 50mg AY var

Good dose for a woman as Dorian would say lol. A lady friend of mine ran ay var at 50ed. Said it was pretty good.

Yes pharm grade shit comes in standard amounts but a ugl can make anything they want! I'd rather go with a trusted ugl then probably fake "pharm" grade......or better yet get Raws and DIY after testing said Raws. Fractions the price and u know what the filler is cause u chose it!

Get Shredded!
Good dose for a woman as Dorian would say lol. A lady friend of mine ran ay var at 50ed. Said it was pretty good.

Yes pharm grade shit comes in standard amounts but a ugl can make anything they want! I'd rather go with a trusted ugl then probably fake "pharm" grade......or better yet get Raws and DIY after testing said Raws. Fractions the price and u know what the filler is cause u chose it!

I have a few sources who I trust for raws but none of them would I buy anavar raws from. Var and Chinese raws doesn't seem to go together so well.

Id bet they are real good too.

Ay has some serious fan boys. My friend wasn't too impressed with the var but has nothing to compare it too as it was her 1st run with var. ay prices are obscene at best. I've run their tren but only cause my buddy tried to run 1 gram of it and literally got admitted to the looney bin for 3 days(true story). When he got out....I was like hey so u still have that tren then?? Lol. It was strong as hell for sure but has EO so I traded it off.

So ay tren....legit!!! Var? Not sure.

I won't bother with var again myself. Too expensive and who knows how legit it is. There's nothing var can do that 500mg of tren wont do waaaay better so I'll stick with tren myself.

I have run AY var several times at 100mg a day for 10-12 weeks. Var is a slow roller, don't see much first two weeks but starts to shine after three weeks.

Var will not build mass, but is great for strength gains, vascularity and hardness.

I am running it again in two months or so.

Last edited:
Ay has some serious fan boys. My friend wasn't too impressed with the var but has nothing to compare it too as it was her 1st run with var. ay prices are obscene at best. I've run their tren but only cause my buddy tried to run 1 gram of it and literally got admitted to the looney bin for 3 days(true story). When he got out....I was like hey so u still have that tren then?? Lol. It was strong as hell for sure but has EO so I traded it off.

I won't bother with var again myself. Too expensive and who knows how legit it is. There's nothing var can do that 500mg of tren wont do waaaay better so I'll stick with tren myself.

Very true, I am one of them :)

I have run AY var several times at 100mg a day for 10-12 weeks. Var is a slow roller, don't see much first two weeks but starts to shine after three weeks.

Var will not build mass, but is great for strength gains, vascularity and hardness.

I am running it again in two months or so.

Very true, I am one of them :)

agreed. I personally got great results off of 50 in terms of hardness/strength... At 75 I felt like a beast; however 100mg was was too much for me and I had to drop back down

likewise. I'm throwing it in my next cycle as well

Thank you for the positive tren comment! But let me address the mostly negative comments.

Most of the 'fan boys' have been fanning for 1-2 years. I wonder why? You forgot about the serious fan girls. Here.....
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/37681-Is-AY-Anavar-Legi

Consider the fact some of the post comments come from board reps of other sponsors. Hmmmm, wonder why they would use AY var?

Oh, and check out Mrs BuildingUp latest transformation pics. First 6 months ago, first show, placed first in her class, all AY var. Photo to right, last Saturday, second show, place first, second overall, all AY var and primo ace.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-AY-Comp-cycle?p=593444&viewfull=1#post593444

Hmmm... looks legit to me.

AY anavar cost is obscene? The only legit var I can recommend is AY, another private lab who is close in price to us, and British Dragon thru WP that for 2,500mg is exactly FOUR TIMES the cost of ours.

Enlighten us. Where can you find legit var for less then the 'obscene' prices AY charges?

And do yourself a favor, try running short ester test, tren ace and some var.... var is icing on the cake, truly. Oh and btw, the tren ace is not in EO. smh

Last edited:
AY var a pic is worth a thousand words :coffee:

Back