• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thinking I'll have to stop, but WTF ???

Justme

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I could go into all of my history about exactly how, and what I have done, for going on 3ys now > then have a bunch of guys slam me for being a dumbass, and doing it all wrong..... and they might be right.... in some respects anyway.

But just to skip to the punch, I seem to have developed a hyper-sensitivity (allergy ?) to juice :( I mean of course its variable each time I pin (depending on what exactly I hit) but basically, the soreness is one thing. The swelling / welting up is another.

I thought that it was just one brand of Test E. that I was using, that was causing it. {some really strong, 300mg stuff} so I had been using some weaker + older, 250mg stuff, and having less problems.... but still, depending on what exactly I hit, sometimes, some soreness, and a little swelling.

Oh, so I used to pin in the thighs, and when it would swell up, I would be like a huge welt ...like bunch of water, right under the skin ? Only recently started to pin in my butt, with that weaker test, and hadn't had too much problem, until the last time
So the last time I pinned, I think my ass "tried" to swell up..... but driving for a living or on my PC (sitting on my ass often) the swelling had to go somewhere, and it dropped to > of all ef'ing places :( To my freaking balls ! Who says roids shrink your balls ? I could shoot that theory all to shit right now ! :) LOL They are not really painful, just weird and uncomfortable :(

So now I'm thinking I might have to stop :( And I will probably back with some serious PCT questions.

But I'm just curious if after a fairly long history with no problems, any of you started developing any problems like this ^ relating to juicing ?

Thank you

An allergy to the carrier oil, perhaps?

figure out who uses what carrier then get one of each. You're not allergic to testosterone that's for sure. Well if you were that would just suck

Exactly, it's more then likely the oil but there are different oils that can be used. Maybe you need to switch up

Carrier oil, BA/BB ratio, all sorts of possibilities. You could also.be pinning too much too often in the same place, be doing something incorrect when injecting, or going too shallow.

If you were allergic to test, wouldn't you just turn into a full body dry-heave considering you produce it naturally?

Get a little testosterone powder and some sealed sterile vials and brew some yourself using different carriers and solvent ratios? Always best to test yourself to find the problem. Because from the information you've provide we can only really take pot luck guesses?

Get a little testosterone powder and some sealed sterile vials and brew some yourself using different carriers and solvent ratios? Always best to test yourself to find the problem. Because from the information you've provide we can only really take pot luck guesses?
Don't need powder to test carrier. Just need a few oils and .22 whatman.

First off, I totally appreciate all the friendly responses. Totally agreed that being allergic to testosterone, would be extremely unlikely. It probably is the cut solution being used.... but even so, it has taken close to 3yrs to start being a problem.... Like, I wasn't allergic to it to begin with, but rather, seem to have developed a sensitivity to it.

Now, here's a little fact {in retrospect, probably stupid of me, and totally opening myself up for slamming here} I've really been on 1 continuous cycle for nearly the whole 3 yrs I've juiced. I mean to say, I'd boost it up to like 1200-1500mg a week, along with maybe 800 or 1000mg's of deca, or equipoise, for like 10-14 weeks, but then taper it WAY back down to like 100-150mg's a weeks or 6-10 more weeks, so I never lost any gains, and didn't have to bother with a PCT. Now, I know their are guys who do this for 20 yrs without a problem, but I have also read from a few guys that this is a recipe for disaster.

At this point, that ^ is just water under the bridge anyway. I am definitely going to do some serious PCT, and hopefully, I haven't done so much damage to my natural system, to come back from this ?

So after I posted this, this morn I got ready to get in the shower, and besides having balls like a Ox, I was feeling really bloated a well. Jumped on the scale and was shocked that I had gained nearly 10 lbs (almost certainly all water) in 2 days !

So I picked up some diuretics after work tonight, and it was nice to read that besides helping generalized "bloat" it also said to reduce "swelling".... which I guess is pretty close to the same thing as bloat, except a more specific area.....

In any case I'm not saying I won't ever juice again,but I am going to try to get completely clean, and back to natural "first" and then maybe try to look into something with a different cut solution.

I seem to remember hearing of 1 that was really easy on the user, smooth, safe, etc...... but just expensive, like $150 a quart ? Does that ring a bell ?

Anyway, thanks again, and just so you know, any kind of slams I get for the "continuous cycle" method, are likely to just be met with total agreement.

Not the first time in my life I made a retarded decision :l Oh well.

Anyway much thanks again.

PS, I need to take some pics, so the next time I hear somebody say, juice shrinks your nuts, I can say, "Oh yea ? Check these ef'ng tennis balls out" ! :) LOL.... or I could say, "Yea ! Your right ! Mine used to be like Elephant balls, now they are only like a water buffalo" :)

IML Gear Cream!
Dude if your nuts are swollen and you gained 10 pounds overnight go to the doctor. Are you pissing normal? I feel like I'm being trolled but I've had my nuts swell up like a grapefruit 3 times. One was severe trauma, one was a severe viral infection that swelled all my lymph nodes shut, and the third no one really knows although I was suffering from a prostate infection and the two are likely connected. Personally when my nuts swell up I don't post online I go to the doc and have them checked out.

If if you are having kidney problems diuretics could put you on a transplant list.

I appreciate your concern, and will get to a Dr. if it gets no better by tomorrow..... but here's the thing... my balls feel exactly like my thigh(s) did, each time I had a reaction to pinning... which is to say, not really hot, or painful, or really red... just bloated, and uncomfortable. Also, just as with my thighs, it was better in the morning, then after being up and active all day, it was (is) always worse in the evening.

I'd bet 10 to 1 it will be reduced by 60-70% in the morning.... even if it comes back in the evening a couple more nights.

And a few more things, I'm pissing pretty normaly.... my bodytemp is perfect, and my BP was actually slightly lower than I expected this morn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW, no thoughts on the "continuous cycle" train of thought, relating to all of this ? I mean, I'm not asking to be slammed, but I'm a pretty logical guy, and looking back at it, maybe I shouldn't be surprised I finally started having problems ? Was just curious if any other continuous guys ever developed alergic reactions, after prolonged us ?

Oh, Damgar, no, I promise, I'm not trolling you. The part about gaining 10 lbs overnight might sound crazy to you, but I'm a big guy who eats and DRINKS a lot (water, I mean) ! And climbing big mountains in the Summer heat, I often lose 10-12 lbs in 6-8 hrs, then gain back almost all of it, by the next morn. Almost typical, albeit, different circumstances.

Thanks again.

I used to gain and lose 10 everyday when I worked in the field but you presented it as a symptom. I will wait on lots of symptoms to get better or worse. My nuts get involved and I'm tripping babies on my way into the waiting room...

What does your bloodwork say?

Continuous cycling as you described is "blasting and cruising". Lots of us do it. It's just a matter of details regarding the schedule, doses, BP, bloodwork, etc.

How is your breathing? If you are short of breath this could be pretty serious. I'm a medical professional and have seen similar signs and symptoms in people with liver, kidney and heart issues. It sounds like probably bad gear though, but if breathing issues start get in right away.

Thanks again guys. As predicted, its much better this morn, even if it flares back up some by this eve. I give it 2-3 more days for my body to get that crap flushed out (by crap, I mean, the cut solution. The Test is almost certainly fine)
My breathing is / has been fine.

Oh and I should say, I totally know what an "infection" looks / feels like. And this never felt like that. If it had I would have been straight to the Dr. on an E-visit.

Swollen testes could be a precursor to testicular cancer caused by high estrogen. What AI have you been running and has your doctor been monitoring your blood work to make sure your AI has been effective?

Joins board, posts stupid shit, listens to no body, sounds like 22 year old junky. Not quite a troll, definitely a fucking idiot. /thread

Back