• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

BA and BB % always 2 and 18?

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can you use 2%BA and 18% BB for all raws? EG test e, tren ace, test prop etc? Also what carrier is better gso or cso?

I put my prop at 1% and 16%. Gso is better imo. Everyone has their preferences though. I also use 100% eo or mix eo and gso together. Pharm grade uses .9%ba for most of their stuff. But they are made in sterile facility tho. I don't do your normal kitchen sink brew. I'm very sterile. So I know by trial and error that I can get away with lower ba Bb concentrations

I put my prop at 1% and 16%. Gso is better imo. Everyone has their preferences though. I also use 100% eo or mix eo and gso together. Pharm grade uses .9%ba for most of their stuff. But they are made in sterile facility tho. I don't do your normal kitchen sink brew. I'm very sterile. So I know by trial and error that I can get away with lower ba Bb concentrations
So you do 16% bb for even test e and tren ace?

Yes on test e. Haven't brewed tren like that yet. But gonna give it a shot to see if it holds...it should though

Back