• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

50 mg winny caps-dosage question

MwiLL

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, posted this in MLG but so far no response...so will try here! I have over 100 50mg winny capsules from MLG.

I have limited winny experience. I have used 10mg tabs (sciroxx) before and broke it up because of the half-life like this:

3 tabs in the am
2 in the PM
50mg day/ 5 weeks at the end of a test E cycle

Obviously I cannot do this with the capsules. My question is this: Should I stick to one cap a day? Or should I grab my balls and dive into 100mg a day? I read a ton of conflicting info but want to hear from people with MLG winny experience, or even any other lab with caps like this.

I will be adding it into the last 5-6 weeks of a 16 week Testomax E and C blend (600 week) and Bold (600 week) cycle.

ASF, you guys rock...thanks!

You can always open up capsules and split up the powder. Believe me 50mg daily is pleanty. Very potent!
P.S. i don't see this post in our forum??

You can always open up capsules and split up the powder. Believe me 50mg daily is pleanty. Very potent!
P.S. i don't see this post in our forum??

DD is spot on, 50mg a day is plenty. 100mg a day is overkill and not needed.

To give you an idea bro, after just four weeks at 50mg/day of winny. I had my labs done and My labs where off the charts. My cholesterol was through the roof and I literally had an undetectable amount of good cholesterol. And my liver enzymes where up. If your going to do one tab, I'd personally take it a few hours before your workout. I believe winny has a 9 hour half life so if you can, split the dose into two times a day. Here's a good idea if your going to split a capsule. First take the capsule and roll it between your thumb and pointing finger, like you would a joint, to break up any hardness in the cap and then gently split open the cap. It should be about 50/50 but I wouldn't stress over making it a perfect dose of 50% in one half of the cap and 50% in the other half of cap. Capsules have filler in them anyway so you can't really make it a perfect split dose.

Back