• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My tren A crashed

Niteboss

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got it at the end of summer last year. It has been in a safe warm hiding place.

When i went to get a vial, to get my cycle ready. I noticed that the side of the vial has a cloudy look to it. The vials where laying on their sides, not standing up. You can turn the vial and see where the oil was sitting and the spot where there was no oil is clear.

Do i use the same protocol to get it back in suspension? Use a heating plate, run it under hot water, oven at 200 with a pin in it, etc.

TIA

Screaming hot tap water and swirl is what I would try first.

I used a heating pad on some cyp that I had that crashed, it worked well.

I usually put a rubber and around a few vials so they don't fall over and do what heavy said. I come back a little bit later and swirl it around. Maybe repeat again.

I used a tuppaware with a little bit of water, heat the water up in microwave (without the vials) for about 1 min. Then I put the vials in it for a little bit and swirl

Yeah you might have to heat it everytime before you use if the hormone wont stay back in the oil it just depends but most times it does go back in no problem with a little heat. I had a vial a few months a go which was just determined to crash each time after it cooled. So i just heated it before using you can also add a little BB if it really doesn't want to stay in the oil.

Yeah you might have to heat it everytime before you use if the hormone wont stay back in the oil it just depends but most times it does go back in no problem with a little heat. I had a vial a few months a go which was just determined to crash each time after it cooled. So i just heated it before using you can also add a little BB if it really doesn't want to stay in the oil.

Thanks for the tip. I have considered the thought it might fall out again. Checked it earlier today and its still in suspension

Back