• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Cruisers question...

Littleguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone,

I am on a script for 350mg of test cypionate every week. I will be on that and my thyroid meds most likely the rest of my life unless I decide to stop. My doctor says its for life and beneficial to not stop....

Anyways I just started injections, was on pellet insertions since 2012, due to my insurance not covering that anymore I can only get the injections now.

Do you guys and gals that cruise on test do you split it up during the week or just do 1 injection a week. I feel tired close to injection day, but I am not sure if its just in my head. Its almost like I know its time to inject again and I can't believe its been a week already.

I am still getting use to self injections and need to start doing other areas. So far I have been rotating shoulders....but thats another one of my issues....scared to do legs and butt since I use my legs for work.

Twice a week (every 3.5 days) will be best for stable levels.

Don't be to scared to do your legs or butt. Yea, the first time you'll be sore but following that, you shouldn't have any PIP whatsoever.

Btw, at 350mg/week, whoever gave you that script is fucking awesome. Fuck you, I'm jealous. That is all.

LOL @ 350 mg script per week. I call BS

Did they prescribe an Ai for you as well? I would think at that dose you could very well have some E2 issues.

How do you upload a picture? Can we only upload url pictures? I can't upload a picture from my computer?

Hope you can see it. It's stuck to the box, 350mg per week. Only 20 a bottle with my insurance. Not bad every 6 weeks. My letrozole is 10 for a month and my armour thyroid is 10 for a month.
Anyways I like the idea of splitting it up every 3.5 so I am more even keel. Thanks.

My doctor does not like that I am cruising on 250mg per week. Says anything over 150mg a week is not within TRT protocol.

What is the Cyp mg/mL?
100 or 200.

The math is easy. It's 1.5 ml per week which he says is 350 mg. That is obviously the only vial with 233.33333333333 mg/ml. Duh!

The math is easy. It's 1.5 ml per week which he says is 350 mg. That is obviously the only vial with 233.33333333333 mg/ml. Duh!

Got me big ron, my math is totally off on that one. it is 200mg/ml. so 300 a week not 350, my bad on that. My excuse is this is only my third week using it :p I am a total rookie.

So getting back to the best use is .75ml every 3.5 days to keep my test levels more stable during the week?

Got me big ron, my math is totally off on that one. it is 200mg/ml. so 300 a week not 350, my bad on that. My excuse is this is only my third week using it :p I am a total rookie.

To answer your question about whether or not to split the dose, do what your doctor says. Something isn't adding up because unless you are in Europe, you are not going to get a doctor to break protocol on trt dosing unless you have sort of blackmail thing going on. Follow the script and make sure your doctor runs bloods. You will get an incredible benefit from 1 dose a week and you won't crash at the end of the week because of the long ester.

Thanks Ron, Yeah doctor protocol is 1 injection a week. I was lucky she gave me the script, being on the pellet insertions since 2012, she gave it to me since my insurance would not cover it anymore. They will cover injections however since its much cheaper... I get labs every 3 months however so hopefully I will have the same results as when I was on pellets.

Thanks guys I am glad you guys are here. Thanks for the help. Still getting use to injecting myself, going to try a thigh or buttocks shot this week, maybe even have the wife help. I have been doing shoulders since I can do it myself. I notice soreness however so I don't want a bunch of scar tissue in there. Again thanks everyone for the help.

Thanks guys I am glad you guys are here. Thanks for the help. Still getting use to injecting myself, going to try a thigh or buttocks shot this week, maybe even have the wife help. I have been doing shoulders since I can do it myself. I notice soreness however so I don't want a bunch of scar tissue in there. Again thanks everyone for the help.

If I were you I would do glutes next. Big muscle, minimal pip, and that's usually where the dr tells you to jab yourself. Then you can rotate each area and give it 2 weeks off.

Damn man, that's a really hefty dose for TRT. Where does that put your total/free testosterone and estradiol on your labs?

Did your doctor prescribe an AI as part of this protocol? I'd be shocked if your estradiol isn't through the roof on a dose like this.

To answer your question about whether or not to split the dose, do what your doctor says. Something isn't adding up because unless you are in Europe, you are not going to get a doctor to break protocol on trt dosing unless you have sort of blackmail thing going on. Follow the script and make sure your doctor runs bloods. You will get an incredible benefit from 1 dose a week and you won't crash at the end of the week because of the long ester.

screw what the doctor says. My endo is a complete noob with TRT and it's obvious with what she says to me. Says I should be doing one injection every other week and should never take 2 shots per week (LMAO). I just do my own thing with the prescription and take 2 shots per week (160mg per week...prescribed 150mg). I don't trust doctors because I have had so many dumb ones. You can learn much more on google than you can in a doctor's office, unless you have a really good one who works with bodybuilders.

Back