• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help! Been injecting tren a

meatheads87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello Guys,
I was injecting 75mg EOD of tren ace for the first two-three weeks. Long story short i got lazy and didn't want to inject so frequently i started going with 2 100mg shots of tren ace a week. Is it killing my gains , and fucking up my blood levels. So far no side effects .

should i go back to eod injections immediately ? what is the main difference between eod tren ace injections and twice a week tren ace injections at higher dose . thanks

Go back to EOD, Tren [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Acetate half life is 3 days, so your thinking that if you do a shot of 200mg on Monday that by Thursday you will still have 100mg still in you so in turn you will hit yourself again with the other 200mg and so on. The name of the game is to keep your levels constant. No one really know that the Tren your putting in your body is the exact dose higher or lower than what the bottle says so you never know where your levels might be at. EOD assures you that whatever mg your hitting yourself with that your levels will be constant throughout the week. I could be wrong but that's my own personal view on it. And congrats your my 100th post! [/COLOR]

Thanks for the feedback my man really appreciate. rookie move by me i got really lazy of eod injections thought id get by amateur move by me . Do you think it really hindered my gains ? should i stop tren ace before test ?

You need to be running at least a baseline amount of test when on tren to keep your natural male function. That means anywhere from 100-500mg of test a week. Ester does not matter but if you use short ester you gotta pin at least every other day.

sounds to me like you weren't ready for antrhing. Just go back to test and cut the Tren imo

Ive been using a steady base of 500mg of test enth a week i haven't veered from that . The test ace i was using EOD 75mg for about 2-3 weeks or so but due to work on the road, family issues etc i got sidetracked and could only inject tren ace twice a week for the last 4 weeks and i wanted to know if this was detrimental to my gains and if i should go back to eod immediately thats all .

I make a steady rise on the ace. As the guys said already at least eod .I pin ace daily pinning isn't a problem for me . Maybe switch to tren E if you have a pinning issue that way you could pin with your test e .

^ what he said just switch to tren enth and you can pin that 2x a week at the same time as the test. Using all the same esters is always easier.

Infrequent injections killing gains.

Really it's not ideal, but not that big of a deal.
Either increase frequency of injections to E2D or switch to Tren E.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
Not to be an asshole but if you're too lazy to do every day injections, then I'm pretty sure you won't have the determination to keep your diet and training in check.. I could be wrong but I doubt it. Maybe aas aren't for you... If they are, there's no room for laziness on any level.

Not to be an asshole but if you're too lazy to do every day injections, then I'm pretty sure you won't have the determination to keep your diet and training in check.. I could be wrong but I doubt it. Maybe aas aren't for you... If they are, there's no room for laziness on any level.

I meant eod injections

I do much better on tren ace with ed injections. But EOD will suffice. If you can only pin e3d then switch to tren e.

Yeh my diet and training is definitely not my first time around the block this is my 6th cycle but not used to short esters , def going with Tren Enth next time so i can just inject in the same time . Was i not getting full benefits of tren ace by injecting E3D ?, recently switched back to EOD injections for the next 3 weeks .

Hey meathead. I'm just curious. Are you at least 18? What AI are you running? Did you opt for prami or caber? What are your stats(age, height, weight, bf%, years training, etc)? We like to get to know the new guys that come on so we can welcome you properly, and get to know you as you get to know us. Thanks man.

Back