• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Military vet needing some gear guidance.

WILD_PHIL

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all. I stumbled upon this site while confirming Uncle Z was still open and doing well. I am looking for info on what gear I should buy. Z took dang good care of me during one of my deployments to Iraq a few years ago, so I know he is legit. I'm open to other company suggestions though. I'm a somewhat skinny guy that is looking to bulk up. I know things work different for everyone and no 2 people will show the same results, but any advice and guidance that you can give will be very much appreciated.

Welcome Phil. If Z took such good care of you why are you interested in suggestions for other companies? What did you take a couple of years ago? Without knowing specifics like your stats, diet, how you train, etc we can't provide the proper info. Someone could write out a huge cycle for you but if you aren't training intensely or eating enough it's pointless.

Added, skinny means you don't know how to eat enough.. If you don't know how to eat correctly buying and using aas is wasting your money and putting unneeded strain on your body, you can get gains just from getting training and diet in check. Then once you have a good base you can start looking into aas. You're going to do what you want, and it may not be what you want to hear; but it's the truth.

Agreed, at this point you start researching and doing your homework. Stay on the site and read/learn as much as you can, if you try to run a cycle and you're diet and training aren't sound it will disappoint you. I read about everything and learned everything I could for over a year before I considered AAS, and by then I had been focusing on diet and training for years. I was ready. You need to do the same.

Welcome to the forum!

Dont assume a source is still legit because they where legit a few years a go. This isn't a pop at Z as from what ive seen they look pretty good just generally talking. You should always research recent reviews and feedback on a source even if you haven't used them for a few months.

Thanks for the don't be a dumbass comments. Lol After posting this I did some research and came to the same conclusion. I can admit I won't wait the suggested 5 years, but I will put some consistent time in the gym before considering my first cycle. I may not even use.

In 06 I used a bunch of GNC supplements. 08 I seen the gains that other guys were getting, that were smaller than me and didn't work out as hard, so I started to pin. I don't remember what cycle I was following but I was using deca, test e, anadrol, and winny. I ate the best I could and worked out like a beast and got exactly what I wanted out of it.

For now I'm going to review the forums looking for info on workouts that will help me get to where I want to be.

Z did take care of me, but that doesn't mean his customer service is still where it use to be. Maybe he doesn't offer something that someone else does that would work better for me. I don't know so that's why I said I was open for suggestions.

I appologize that I haven't read and replied to every comment and for the lack of responses. For some reason I am just now getting the first notification that this thread has been replied to.

Back