• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sherk's AAP TNE/DBOL trial

Sherk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So AAP was generous enough to let me pick up some of their blend. This stuff really peaked my interest since my last source decided to close and I ran his tne/dbol blend like a crack fiend. This blend is a higher mg ratio of both (100mg tne - 50mg dbol) which is what really got my attention. That means less volume I need to pin for the same effect.

I pinned 1ml on fri evening about an hour before hitting some shoulders. Focus, drive, intensity, strength, recovery time and overall great mood and feeling were all present like the other blend I'm use to. I had a great training session and left exhausted. I pinned 1.5ml sunday morning about 1.5hrs before my leg session. All the same effects except more aggression, slight higher strength and increased bp. This stuff really came in handy for my legs. I was able to take shorter breaks between sets to really hammer my legs. Used it monday for back and today for chest at 1.5ml and found that my increase in bp was probably more of a cause from the intensity of my leg work. I had zero bp issues monday or today at 1.5ml. My next trial run will be fri evening at 1ml but I am going to add 50mg tren base to see what that does.

Thank you AAP for giving me this opportunity and bringing this compound to us members/customers. This is a blend that I am very fond of and was bummed to see it go with my last source.

How is the soreness? Any hot or redness at site? Interested to see the results with base. Will be following.

I can almost smell and taste it reading your log.

Good feedback Sherk....looking forward to testing the blended waters...

100/50/50 sounds interesting . You should be a mad man . Subbed for workout annihilation .

How is the soreness? Any hot or redness at site? Interested to see the results with base. Will be following.

Soreness? What soreness? I guess I forgot to mention how smooth this shit is. I can't even tell I pinned anything at the site. I'm sure I will receive some pip from the tren base from what I've read but fuck it. A little pip is nothing. My first tren base pin will be tomorrow then I'll mix the 2 fri night. This blend is smoother thank old sources blend. I never got pip from it but I could feel the tightness for a day or 2 from it. This stuff, nothing.

Good feedback Sherk....looking forward to testing the blended waters...

Thanks bro. I gave it a few tries before writing this review to get a real feel for it without jumping at excitement from a first time use. This stuff is killer. If no one hears from me after this weekend, it's probably because my heart exploded from my bp being too high from mixing the blend and base lol. That's my biggest concern by combining the 2. Lately my bp has been spiking and my face feels full all the time. I'm thinking its time to go give some blood. It's been a year or maybe a little more.

I can't wait to try TNE one day. You make it sound so tempting. FUcking budgets

I'm conflicted about subscribing..Will nudity be involved?

I'm conflicted about subscribing..Will nudity be involved?

Pssh, you have to ask? You know I don't mind if you want to post nudez. In fact, I encourage it. You too waters.

Sounds great Sherk, will deff be giving this a god my next cycle.

So you're saying there's a chance?

I went ahead and pinned 1ml of aap's blend and 1ml of the tren base. Holy shit that's a crazy combo. I think the dbol kept me feeling good enough were I didn't go ripping everyone's head off. I had the aggression too but was in a good place mentally. I did high volume on my legs. Rep range was around 20-25 per set on everything I did. I have slight pip today but that's more than likely do to the tren base as I've never had pip from aap's tne/dbol blend prior.

Thank you for the detailed review Sherk. A lot of time, effort and pride goes into making all of the products aap carries.

I went ahead and pinned 1ml of aap's blend and 1ml of the tren base. Holy shit that's a crazy combo. I think the dbol kept me feeling good enough were I didn't go ripping everyone's head off. I had the aggression too but was in a good place mentally. I did high volume on my legs. Rep range was around 20-25 per set on everything I did. I have slight pip today but that's more than likely do to the tren base as I've never had pip from aap's tne/dbol blend prior.
That sounds like a SICK combo! Not sure I'm ready to toss in Tren Base with mine......maybe......ok I will!

Get Shredded!
Lol. It opens up a whole other world of aggression and FTW

Fuck the world and every mother fucker in it. Then the blend and base wear off and I'm all like "wanna hug?" Lol.

Damn, Bipolar in a bottle. I must give this a go.

Looks good bro!! How long do you pin before workout? Also do you think the dbol will make you hold water as im into contest prep?Thanks bro!!!!

I am going to try this pre workout. Their NPP and Cyp are dosed dead nuts on :winkfinger:- if this is that good I should get a real boost !! -Thanks for review-OD

Looks good bro!! How long do you pin before workout? Also do you think the dbol will make you hold water as im into contest prep?Thanks bro!!!!

My injections have been between 1 hour to 1.5 hours pre w/o.

Depending how far out you are would determine if it's right to throw in. I myself do get a little puffy and feel semi full the day of injection but I only use it a couple times a week. If water retention is a factor at this point of your prep, I'd say no don't use it just to not mess with the prep. I just pinned 1.5ml of the tren base only and am off to crush some shoulders. Next run will be 1.5ml blend only on Sunday for legs.

I am going to try this pre workout. Their NPP and Cyp are dosed dead nuts on :winkfinger:- if this is that good I should get a real boost !! -Thanks for review-OD

Yeah man you'll get a damn boost alright. Adding the tren base to it is like adding noss to an already supercharged vett. Insane crazy or crazy insane? Maybe both.

Back