• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clean your house guys, this week's steroid bust.

cant read the article. care to let us know what it was about

Yea I wish I saw all this before I asked for a list a few hours ago... Guess I Have a lot of shit that needs to go somewhere for a while..

Yea I wish I saw all this before I asked for a list a few hours ago... Guess I Have a lot of shit that needs to go somewhere for a while..

lemme send you my address! ;)

AFAIK the subject of this thread is different than what some might think it is. Still, caveat emptor...

If this is what everyone thinks it is, fuck.

also fuck the police. Because everyone knows half of them are on the stuff too.

Shouldnt they be more worried about people cooking meth in their basement with their kids upstairs?

If this is what everyone thinks it is, fuck.

also fuck the police. Because everyone knows half of them are on the stuff too.

Shouldnt they be more worried about people cooking meth in their basement with their kids upstairs?
80% of the local sheriff's dept is on gear where I'm at. But I'm a convict and I hate the god damn cops! If that was here they'd keep over half the gear for personal use/profit. I've seen how the system works here and it's way more corrupt than what Hollywood can think up.

Relax. You have any idea the resources required to bust every customer. They aren't going to issue search warrants for a possession charge.

Usually when stuff like this goes down there's guns and recreational drugs involved. I don't understand why the cops care.

Get Shredded!
Usually when stuff like this goes down there's guns and recreational drugs involved. I don't understand why the cops care.

Or kids. Makes a great headline when a local HS football team is involved.

Relax. You have any idea the resources required to bust every customer. They aren't going to issue search warrants for a possession charge.

Depends how big the order is and how board the local police are....you might be surprised.

War on steroids?! are you #ucking kidding me?! How about a war on illiteracy or homelessness. Sometimes I am ashamed to say I'm from america

Sounds like it was large orders of raw powders that got flagged somehow, then tracked (by customs?). LE waits at PO for the pick-up then there's a traffic stop... interesting to see how it's done.

Expect the cops to make some gainz with all that gear

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back