• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

shazzle mail reviews?

Littleguy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone use shazzle mail? It is supposed to be a secure email and the mobile connection for secure emails.

It was the only free one I could find that is secure all the others have wait lists.

You guys think its secure enough?

Thanks.

I wouldn't use it just because of the stupid fucking name. What's wrong with safemail?

safe-mail.net right?

I wouldn't use it just because of the stupid fucking name. What's wrong with safemail?

safe-mail.net right? They will not allow new users. it says registration is not available. I was hoping to use that one so I found this shazzle one. Everything else seems to charge for secure mail.

I did find sendinc that connects to gmail, but not sure it that is secure since you are using your email.

safe-mail.net right? They will not allow new users. it says registration is not available. I was hoping to use that one so I found this shazzle one. Everything else seems to charge for secure mail.

I did find sendinc that connects to gmail, but not sure it that is secure since you are using your email.

ahh I didn't know the closed reg.. You can get a free hushmail account but you have to log in quite often to keep it active

do you have exceptionally soft hands? Im just wondering

cool I will try hushmail. Just want to go with what everyone thinks is safe to use here.

cool I will try hushmail. Just want to go with what everyone thinks is safe to use here.

I use safemail but reg. is closed so hushmails the next best imo, maybe someone else knows others..

sheri I'm not sure which one of us that's directed at..?

oh..nothing..littleguy..its in the pit so i figured it would be fair game...

Gotcha, nothing to do with me and it's over my head.

Back