• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How many guys put up with cats to get pussy?

Big Ronnie

Your wettest :daydream:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The gf has a cat and I don't like cats. I like the way they sound going in a wood chipper, but that's about it. Do you guys put up with it? I'd even like to hear about how SoCal lives alone with his 11 cats.

I like cats. I'd usually rather talk to the cat than listen to the dumbshit the chick is saying. I don't care what your coworker did and what your mom/bestie/sister had to say about it.

I like cats. I'd usually rather talk to the cat than listen to the dumbshit the chick is saying. I don't care what your coworker did and what your mom/bestie/sister had to say about it.

I did say gf. I'm not married yet so I don't actually listen to her. Maybe that's why marriages fail. Guys find out that they are supposed to listen, and who wants to listen to that. I definitely see why I'm not married.

The gf has a cat and I don't like cats. I like the way they sound going in a wood chipper, but that's about it. Do you guys put up with it? I'd even like to hear about how SoCal lives alone with his 11 cats.

LMAO!!!!!!!

I put up with 2 furballs for a couple of years when I moved in with my now ex-fiance. I told her I was allergic to cats, she didn't believe me. She kept them anyway. We move in to the apt, within 30 mins of the cats being there my eyes are red and watery and I'm sneezing and scratching my scalp like crazy. Broke out with red bumps everywhere. Yeah, didn't believe me. Fucking cunt. She wouldn't give up those damn things. So I had to take a few different allergy meds before I got one that worked for me. Miserable.

I should have drew the line in the sand like a real man. But this was 10 years ago and I didn't lift and I was a pussy. So I just dealt with it. Don't be like me. Don't put up with cats if you don't like them, and especially if your allergic like I was.

Hate cats. Only thing I'm allergic to as well.

i don't mind them, but like socal i'm allergic to them so they give me an excuse to gtfo after i'm in and out in 30 minutes before allergies hit :roflmao:

I did say gf. I'm not married yet so I don't actually listen to her. Maybe that's why marriages fail. Guys find out that they are supposed to listen, and who wants to listen to that. I definitely see why I'm not married.

^^^ I like you man :lol:

Strangle cats save the hookers!

The shit we do to ensure continued access to 2" of real estate.

Cats freak me out! They're so bony and weird.
I'm also deathly allergic to them so no, I wouldn't put up with them for D or V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most guys who don't like cats just don't know how to season them on the grille properly.

Most guys who don't like cats just don't know how to season them on the grille properly.
You win the internet today.

I love cats... In soup.

Cats are alpha, they just don't have a fuck to give........:coffee:

Can't stand them. Spent a year constantly arguing with my ex about her cats because I never went over to her place. Should have just sacked up and broke it off when she wouldn't get rid of them

I'm an animal friendly guy. I like all of them. There are some cats out there that have some pretty fucking cool personalities. It's just the hair that gets annoying

So true

Get Shredded!
Im also allergic. Oddly enough I prefer breathing over bitches.

Always loved cats for their fuck you attitude. They love me too for some reason. The wife calls me the pussy wisperer

Idk why you guys think a woman would give up her pet for you. I am not much of a cat person, but if someone said it's your dog or me, I'd laugh and show them the door. Cock is easy to get, yours is not that special. I choose my pup everytime.

Last edited:
Idk why you guys think a woman would give up her pet for you. I am not much of a cat person, but if someone said it's your dog or me, I'd laugh and show them the door. Cock is easy to get, yours is not that special. I choose my pup everytime.
Gimmick account. Why hasn't this person been banned

Its like they are saying pick your kid or me... Of course you will pick the pup. I know I picked my lab many many times before my wife.. She has some allergies to him but she's got a chiweenie so she is content and always says "I never thought i'd love 100lb dog this much!"

Gimmick account. Why hasn't this person been banned
:coffee:

Its like they are saying pick your kid or me... Of course you will pick the pup. I know I picked my lab many many times before my wife.. She has some allergies to him but she's got a chiweenie so she is content and always says "I never thought i'd love 100lb dog this much!"

My partner didn't like pits when we first met (ignorant mother fucker). It was never even brought up, because he knew he would not be the one I chose. Now he loves the dog almost as much as I do.

:coffee:

My partner didn't like pits when we first met (ignorant mother fucker). It was never even brought up, because he knew he would not be the one I chose. Now he loves the dog almost as much as I do.
Sorry. Thought you were littlelegsally. My fault

For me, I would never put my girlfriend in a situation of picking me or her dog. But personally, I cant stand the thing, mainly because I am not a fan of small dogs, I prefer big dogs (rottweilers especially) ... ultimatums are never the answer. I tolerate the dog because I know how much my girlfriend loves it.

Back