• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Getting test levels measured on new cycle

throwaway1121

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi!

I'm kickstarting my test eth cycle with test prop. Running 100 mg eod of prop with 250mg eth e3d. I want to get bloodwork at the end of two weeks. I figure that while the eth wouldn't have hit my system yet the test levels would have elevated with the prop. Therefore, if I get a total test count I could expect a higher number than if the compounds by themselves.

Is this accurate, and is the timing okay?

Thanks!

I'm not sure what you are trying to find out ? At week 2 the Test E will be present , so you won't know how good either one is alone ? Check out Heavy's protocol on blood testing. Good luck , Rider.

I don't get what you're looking to do here.

What AI are you running?
What will your pct look like?
When did you start?
How long is your cycle?
Is this your first cycle?
Are you at least 18? How old?
When will you drop the prop?

What AI are you running?
What will your pct look like?
When did you start?
How long is your cycle?
Is this your first cycle?
Are you at least 18? How old?
When will you drop the prop?

Hi all

Adex, 0.5 mg eod
No PCT because on TRT, so a B&C
Started today
12 weeks (tho I might do 16 weeks). It's a cut.
Second cycle. Never noticed gyno issues on the first (taking prop)
Depending on how a kickstart works. I read 100mg eod for 4 weeks to kick start but using steroidplot and plotting that out seems a peak that's elevated too high compared to 250 mg eth e3d. Any advice?

I'm not sure what you are trying to find out ? At week 2 the Test E will be present , so you won't know how good either one is alone ? Check out Heavy's protocol on blood testing. Good luck , Rider.

Because I am kick starting my test eth cycle with test prop on a new source I'd like to test the legitimacy of BOTH compounds at the same time. Because I read that test levels spike 48-72 hours after injection on average (shorter, with prop) that in two weeks I can get a total testosterone bloodwork taken to see what my test levels are. In other words, no need to wait six weeks. Because I'm taking two at the same time at that point, my total test should be HIGHER than if I am taking one alone (figure 3-4K). If this is the result, I would assume it proves both are legitimate?

Hi all

Adex, 0.5 mg eod
No PCT because on TRT, so a B&C
Started today
12 weeks (tho I might do 16 weeks). It's a cut.
Second cycle. Never noticed gyno issues on the first (taking prop)
Depending on how a kickstart works. I read 100mg eod for 4 weeks to kick start but using steroidplot and plotting that out seems a peak that's elevated too high compared to 250 mg eth e3d. Any advice?

Because I am kick starting my test eth cycle with test prop on a new source I'd like to test the legitimacy of BOTH compounds at the same time. Because I read that test levels spike 48-72 hours after injection on average (shorter, with prop) that in two weeks I can get a total testosterone bloodwork taken to see what my test levels are. In other words, no need to wait six weeks. Because I'm taking two at the same time at that point, my total test should be HIGHER than if I am taking one alone (figure 3-4K). If this is the result, I would assume it proves both are legitimate?

For the most part us old guys will do a little front loading when starting a blast. You might find a few people on here that are savvy about the whole plotting gig, but not everyone is so anal about things. The reason for testing at week 6 is that blood levels are stable and high as they are going to get. It is a matter of making sure everything from test to E2 is all running smooth and adjustments can be made accordingly. After all you have spent considerable time asking questions and researching a legitimate source. It's not like you got online and picked a source in one afternoon and now you're paranoid about whether or not you have made a bad decision. For now enjoy the gains and rest assured that your hard work and research will pay off in the end.

I could be wrong but what if one is underdosed and one is overdosed? You still will not know which under or over or if both are good right?? All you will know is one or maybe both are legitimate.

Also you are 28 and on trt??? Whats your natural levels??

There are two popular calculators to use out there. One is steroid plot and the other is that befit4free calculator or some shit like that. The second one runs a half life to let you know how much total test you have injected. Steroid plot does the something similar except that it accounts for what is metabolized by your body on a daily level. You can easily figure all of this out on your own with half life formulas

What steroid plot does is it gets the difference from one total test level for one day from the next day. Because of the short half life of prop, you will be metabolizing more test at a faster rate than the E. If you are trying to determine what peak levels of test e are later in your cycle and matching it with the prop, you will run into a problem. If you configure this with steroid plot, it will show huge peaks of daily intake of prop if you want your total test level constant. If you want your daily intake constant, you will be taking super low doses of prop.

I don't know how much of this makes sense to you, but trust that is what will play out on paper without over-explaining. I don't know how much test you can metabolize a day safely per day, but there are guys that use TNE as a pre workout and use amounts greater than what you will metabolize at 100mg's of prop EOD. It doesn't make it safe or unsafe. I'm just saying. I don't see a problem of running the prop in the beginning like that. The dose of prop is dependent on how much test e you are taking weekly.

A good rule of thumb for using prop is taking x dose for the first two weeks EOD. Weeks 3 & 4 take half of that dose and then come off the prop. With your 250 of E E3D, you want to shoot for about 50 to 75 for that first week. Anything more will take you beyond the climaxed test E levels later in the cycle. Anything less doesn't get you there in an efficient manner.

Back