• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

questions about HCG

mtb11487

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi I had a couple of questions I was taking roughly around 600mg of test e a week for three months when I got off cycle I took clomid as a pct for about three weeks. A month later my testicles still are like a walnut and I feel extremely tired all the time. How much HCG should I take, what type of syringes do I need and how do I measure the doses and bac water

I'm not really sure you can call what you did a pct . Mixing is easy get your Bact water , a normal syringe you pin with fill a ml and inject it into the hcg powder .Try no to disturb the powder. You will need a sterile vial .Draw the reconstituted hcg back out and put it in the sterile vial. Finally you add 4ml to the concentrate in the sterile vial . Bam 5000iu .This of course is if you have 5000iu vials. I use slim pins and inject sub-q . This is a pct I will use .It is part of a sticky .I take no credit. I may be wrong but I think you should start from scratch.

While the aas ester is clearing : 2500iu HCG every third day for 2 weeks. (You may use less HCG if your testes are normal in size AND you have been using HCG on cycle, i.e. 1,000iu HCG every third day.)

100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3 AFTER the aas ester clears)

20mg/20mg/20mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses

10g creatine daily

It's easier to just add 1ml bac to the HCG and dose from there. You'll pin less volume this way at a higher constitution. It makes measuring very very easy as well and you don't need a separate sterile vial.

Yea my way was the long way . He will need more concentrated doses it is easier your way less fluid . Sometimes I overcomplicate things. I have some hcg that comes in amps hence the need for sterile vials for me . My last pct I did just that . 1 ml in 5000iu so half a ml was 2500iu.

Back